Mount drops on bonus rolls

Bashiok tweeted about this. "Rare mounts cannot be obtained from the Elder Charm roll. We want their drop chance to match all rare boss mounts."

But meanwhile on wowhead you can read many posts like this: "Also confirmed that Elder Charm of good Fortune has a chance of offering this mount as bonus loot. Sourced from a Game Master which I was speaking with." (this one is under the Elegon mount)
    My friend asked a GM about it back in 2012 and I asked one some days ago. Both said that we CAN get mounts on bonus rolls. From raid and from world bosses too.
    I wrote some tweet to Bashiok, but I didn't get an answer yet. However it would be great to know the correct answer since we can get 3 Elder Charms a week and there are 3 mounts (Galleon, Sha, Elegon) and if you would like to maximize the chance on the mount you have to burn all your charms on these bosses.
    Since Blizzard misinforms us I would like to ask the community to report if they saw any of the mounts drop with Elder Charm roll and they are 100% sure about that.

Would be nice if they did have a chance to drop the mount, I want that elegon mount so badly o.O

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm also curious about this. I've heard rumours you can obtain the elegon mount from a bonus roll but only on normal or heroic, not on LFR. I seem to remember a blue post a while back that said you could get the mounts on a bonus roll as they are considered part of the loot table, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere that you can get the sha mount from a coin roll.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I heard that aswell, that u can get mount from coin. But if some1 can confirm, that it actualy dropped from coin, please let us know!

I can confirm, a guildy won the mount from the Elder Coin Roll. GL people!
    From WowHead, seems that it applies, to sha anyway.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    From WowHead, seems that it applies, to sha anyway.
    But still here is the tweet from Bashiok... :\