Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Every 4 to 5 months I keep my hair really short and get it cut when its way to long.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Males that get a haircut that frequently are rarely described as men.
    Not even the most vane women gets their hair done that often.
    I'm going to assume he meant that his buddies have short hair styles like crew cuts and such. Once a month sounds about right to me. I do it once a month cause I'm lazy to cut my own hair, but I would prob cut it every 2 weeks. My hair grows pretty fast and I love the feeling of a cool head.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Males that get a haircut that frequently are rarely described as men.
    Not even the most vane women gets their hair done that often.
    Or in the military. Whenever I'm active, I need a haircut once a week because it just creeps up back to my ears and I don't like buzz cuts.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Most men I know get a haircut about once a month.
    This for me, God I would save SO MUCH MONEY if I didn't get my hair cut... about 500 dollars a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    This for me, God I would save SO MUCH MONEY if I didn't get my hair cut... about 500 dollars a year.
    o.O I spend €20 per year.

pretty much shave my head ever month already going bald not trying to fight it lol saved a pretty good amount of money too by doing t myself

Bought a razor and some shaving gel ages ago, been shaving my head ever since then.
    About once a month.

I use to get my hair cut every week. But for the winter I let it grow out.
    ASRock 990FX - FX-8320 @ 4.3 - G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866 - Radeon 7770 - Raidmax 850 - WD 2TB - 128GB SSD

The Patient
    I haven't gotten a haircut in like 8 years, 25 now. If I feel it's getting too long I just bind all of it into a ponytail and cut that off at 20 cm. It's cheap, looks good on me, and as long as you do some grooming and take care of yourself it's totally bitchin'.
    Ony thing that could ever make me go back to having it cut short is if I start going bald.

Usually 2-3 a year but I've been growing it out for shits, haven't cut since last March. Feels good in the winter, I'll probably chop it when it starts to get warm though.

Proboaly every 3 month or so.

Lately I've found a barber that opened up a shop inn my town, and been going to him. Just an average "perk-barber" (Come on, its so the right word for it, you know it!), goes fast- like 15 mins at most, and he only charges around 25$ dollars.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

Depends on how I feel about it. From a few years to once a month.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.

every 3 months

well 2 times a year, teh day before ea Dreamhack
    My SoundCloud.
    Take a look and comment!

High Overlord
    I get highlights every other month, and a haircut when it's needed. Maybe 3-4 times a year. Yes, I'm female.

Hmm no idea... sometimes takes a couple of years, sometimes is several times a year.

Depends on my mood, i have changed my appearance so many times its silly, rather fun.
    or when i finish taking a bath and forget to condition and realize how much darn effort it takes to keep long hair decent so i go full guy mode and cut it out of lazyness.

Around once per year.
    I cut it really short then I let it grow and when It gets annoyingly long (eating > hair in mouth) I cut it all off again.
    Im not one to give a shit about what other ppl think

I cut my own hair. Last time I've been in a barber was 2005-06... I've had own made spikes, mohawks, grunge and skin. And various colours too.
    Depends how often I cut... If I keep my hair short then every 2-3 weeks. But now it's been several months since I cut.. Bleached it tho, 2 times.
    Getting slooooowly balder every year so I guess I'll stick with skinhead-cut in the future.
    Last edited by Sorbus; 2013-01-26 at 09:23 PM.

I guess I'm a bit of an outlier, as I cut my hair every 2 years or so, then donate it.