Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

How often do you get your hair cut?

I get my hair cut approximately 3 times a year. Possibly twice a year. I get a number 3 with enough in the front to flick up, so I get it cut short, though last time I think I only flicked my hair up about 4 times before I got to lazy to keep doing it.

I let it grow out then, mostly because I don't like getting my hair cut so from the point of my hair being to long I put it off for a few months before actually going in to get it cut. I got it cut before I normally would today because a few strands of hair in my fringe kept doing this annoying curly thing.

However in TV Shows I see people who actually know their barbers, like it's an every week meeting or something. I don't think anyone has ever cut my hair more than twice and I've been going to the same hair dressers for years now. Usually on a Saturday too.

So how often does everyone else get their hair cut and do you know your barber?

Most men I know get a haircut about once a month.

once a week I take a razor to my head cant beat that smooth feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

3-4 times a year. First is usually around my birthday in April, then June or July, August or September and maybe October. Then I let my hair grow so I don't get cold during winter. Yes, I do know my barber, because it's my mum. I shave my head every time so no point going to an actual barber.
    "The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived." -Oscar Wilde

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinga/advanced

Every few weeks or so, just shave it off. In fact, I think I'm overdue.

Whenever I feel like it, probably once a year, I feel like shaving everything off.

Weird, since I come from a line of hairstylist, I just don't care much about it.
    pro-gun liberal

I get mine cut about 3 times a year, but I don't know my barber. Usually get different people.

3-4 times a year aswell, though it's been taking MONTHS for the hair to even grow almost 3 inches long which amazes me.

about 3-4 times a year depending on how short im trying to keep it. i dont like my hair being really short/shaved. i like it the legnth it is now, but i would have to go every 3 weeks to keep it like this, but i dont really want to go that often.
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    once a week I take a razor to my head cant beat that smooth feeling.
    My dad does that too, but because he was balding. He's been balding since his mid-late 20s which worries me because as my hair was being cut and it was wet I noticed it looked thinner than usual. He grew a bald spot on the back of his head and then stopped balding but now he just shaves his head so no one knows.

Since I rock a shaved head I get my hair shaved every morning. Sometimes I feel lazy and shave it only every 2nd or 3rd day.
    But I never go out to a barbershop/hair-saloon to get my hair fixed. Thinking about going to a barber some day though and have my bowl shaved by a straight razor. I'm to chicken to use my own straight razor to shave my head. Machine is the only thing I trust myself to use on my head.

Once every 1,5-2 months, it usually ends up getting pretty long though before I get it cut. About once a month is about correct if I'd want to maintain the same short haircut.
    Armory
    All who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    Zeratul has always just been the batman of outerspace.

Once every 2-3 months. I look like a hobo with long hair, but i look even worse with short...

Unless it's cold as fuck as it is now, I cut my hair once a week down to about 1mm length, love the feel of it.

every 3 days i take a razor to my head. hair is so 20th century for me im afraid lol

I too am a fellow baldy and take shaver to my head when needed usually around once a week
    i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz-Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 8gb Corsair XMS-3
    EVGA GTX 670 4tw 4gb
    CreativeX-Fi Titanium Pro paired with (Corsair SP2500)
    Corsair HX850
    250gb Samsung 840 ssd
    Silverstone Raven 3

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Unless it's cold as fuck as it is now, I cut my hair once a week down to about 1mm length, love the feel of it.
    I often get my hair cut early (like today) for the opposite reason. It's far to hot right now to have long hair. Could just feel my head heating up every time I went outside.

Once a month, sometimes +1-2 weeks if i'm lazy.

I take the clippers to it once every week. Best thing to do for a balding guy.

About once per year. Sometimes I think about cutting ~40cm off so it falls on my shoulders, but I don't actually want to.