Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I cut my hair approximately when I feel like it. No schedules, no desire to maintain a certain look. Same goes for when I shave or trim my beard. If I feel like letting my hair grow for 2 years, I do, without trimming. If I feel like my neck is too naked, my beard grows untamed for months.

Every month and a half or every two months aprox.

I shave fairly frequently but I get haircuts very infrequently, my hair goes from fairly short to... Not long but put it this way, it's about once or twice a year.

Every 2 to 3 months.

I cut my hair 2-3 times/year. That is only because I am so lazy and I think cutting your hair could be one of the most boring thing evah!

my last haircut was about this time last year, I'm trying to grow my hair longer so I prefer not to get it cut. Whenever I say to a hairdresser "a bit off the ends to tidy it up" they always cut off loads -_- so I just don't go.

Twice a year, once before it starts heating up really bad near the end of Spring and once around Christmas.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I get it cut short with the trim machine every 3 months or so, do it myself so don't know any barbers.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Males that get a haircut that frequently are rarely described as men.
    Not even the most vane women gets their hair done that often.
    That is not always the case.
    From what i've seen by response, alot of the people seem to have short hair. As such hair needs to be kept short (you will notice someone with very short hair and it growing than someone with normal hair). If you have it styled when cut then in part i can agree.

Because I look ugly with short hair, and hideous with large hair, I cut my hair once every three months so I can enjoy one month of decent hair. The worst part about how I look is my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Once every 2-3 months. I look like a hobo with long hair, but i look even worse with short...
    This. I have a pretty high hair line, but also curls when my hair gets longer, so I'm trying to maintain that sweet spot of hiding my hair line a bit, while keeping the curls under control.
    If I had money for it, I'm pretty sure I would go more

I love having short hair...i hate the hair dressers :S

I hate having long hair, it's uncomfortable, annoying and just makes me feel less confident/ more unfriendly to people as i feel embarrassed or like they are judging me

I usually make a compromise with myself and go September - January- may however i think i may start going once every 2 months as i really do love having short hair :S

I'm also not allowed to just shave it short (would be the solution to my hair dresser hate problem) as my parents/friends/ family say it makes me look like a chav :S

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    This. I have a pretty high hair line, but also curls when my hair gets longer, so I'm trying to maintain that sweet spot of hiding my hair line a bit, while keeping the curls under control.
    Oh. This is exactly my problem. God, how annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I used to wear my hair a lot longer than I do now and it got kinda curly when it'd get longer. After bitching about it to my GF she told me, "They do make several products that help relax those curls." I'd suggest asking some women in your life about hair products that could allow you to wear it however you want.

only once or twice a year now since my hair is starting to go bald.

Dreadlord
    It depends for me. Lately I've just cut it really short so have been like maybe every 3-4 months, so I've cut it when it's 2-3 inches long or so. But if I let my hair grow and then cut it to have it "styled" I cut it about once every other month to keep it about the same.
    Last edited by Cotech; 2013-01-26 at 05:47 PM.

probably about every 2 months or so, my hair grows really quick, i have it cut short then let it grow until it looks a mess then have it cut short again. I also hate haircuts, least when i start to lose my hair il be able to just trim it myself .

High Overlord
    Once every month or so, let it get a little past my ears is when I know when to shave it off.