Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every month and a half or every two months aprox.

I shave fairly frequently but I get haircuts very infrequently, my hair goes from fairly short to... Not long but put it this way, it's about once or twice a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every 2 to 3 months.

Deleted
    I cut my hair 2-3 times/year. That is only because I am so lazy and I think cutting your hair could be one of the most boring thing evah!

my last haircut was about this time last year, I'm trying to grow my hair longer so I prefer not to get it cut. Whenever I say to a hairdresser "a bit off the ends to tidy it up" they always cut off loads -_- so I just don't go.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Twice a year, once before it starts heating up really bad near the end of Spring and once around Christmas.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    I get it cut short with the trim machine every 3 months or so, do it myself so don't know any barbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Males that get a haircut that frequently are rarely described as men.
    Not even the most vane women gets their hair done that often.
    That is not always the case.
    From what i've seen by response, alot of the people seem to have short hair. As such hair needs to be kept short (you will notice someone with very short hair and it growing than someone with normal hair). If you have it styled when cut then in part i can agree.

Deleted
    Because I look ugly with short hair, and hideous with large hair, I cut my hair once every three months so I can enjoy one month of decent hair. The worst part about how I look is my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Once every 2-3 months. I look like a hobo with long hair, but i look even worse with short...
    This. I have a pretty high hair line, but also curls when my hair gets longer, so I'm trying to maintain that sweet spot of hiding my hair line a bit, while keeping the curls under control.
    If I had money for it, I'm pretty sure I would go more

every couple months, just to clean up my style.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love having short hair...i hate the hair dressers :S

I hate having long hair, it's uncomfortable, annoying and just makes me feel less confident/ more unfriendly to people as i feel embarrassed or like they are judging me

I usually make a compromise with myself and go September - January- may however i think i may start going once every 2 months as i really do love having short hair :S

I'm also not allowed to just shave it short (would be the solution to my hair dresser hate problem) as my parents/friends/ family say it makes me look like a chav :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    This. I have a pretty high hair line, but also curls when my hair gets longer, so I'm trying to maintain that sweet spot of hiding my hair line a bit, while keeping the curls under control.
    If I had money for it, I'm pretty sure I would go more
    Oh. This is exactly my problem. God, how annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    only once or twice a year now since my hair is starting to go bald.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    It depends for me. Lately I've just cut it really short so have been like maybe every 3-4 months, so I've cut it when it's 2-3 inches long or so. But if I let my hair grow and then cut it to have it "styled" I cut it about once every other month to keep it about the same.
    Last edited by mmoc898f6b28e8; 2013-01-26 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably about every 2 months or so, my hair grows really quick, i have it cut short then let it grow until it looks a mess then have it cut short again. I also hate haircuts, least when i start to lose my hair il be able to just trim it myself .

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once every month or so, let it get a little past my ears is when I know when to shave it off.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Every 4 to 5 months I keep my hair really short and get it cut when its way to long.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Males that get a haircut that frequently are rarely described as men.
    Not even the most vane women gets their hair done that often.
    I'm going to assume he meant that his buddies have short hair styles like crew cuts and such. Once a month sounds about right to me. I do it once a month cause I'm lazy to cut my own hair, but I would prob cut it every 2 weeks. My hair grows pretty fast and I love the feeling of a cool head.