Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Been 2 and a half year since last time, so I guess it yet has to be seen

Back in the days, I used to cut it 3-4 times per year though.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Once a month, can't stand when it starts growing out.

Deleted
    Once or twice a year maybe.

I don't like using a rubber band so having loose hair not falling on my eyes and blowing in my face with wind needs delicate balance, lol:P I try to avoid cutting my hair unless its absolutely necessary or I ruin the tips since Im afraid or ruining my haircut.

Deleted
    Once every two months.

3-4 times a year

I had 2 haircuts in the last 4 years.Before that it was once every two months.

I'm bald, once a week.

I cut my own, so no barber. But, I would say it happens on average maybe four times a year.

I haven't cut my hair in over 2 years.
    I have dreadlocks though :3

Deleted
    I get my hair cut once every 3 or so months. I know when I'm ready for a haircut when my hair grows to below my ears when straight.

Usually I'll gel my hair back, but once it becomes too thick and bushy to really do that (Around the time it grows like I mentioned) I get it cut

There's a hairdressers near where I live. They used to be a primarily female hairdressers but after the barbers just up the road cloased they started offering gents cuts for fairly cheap. I've gotten to know the woman who cuts my hair fairly well, I even drop in every week or so to say hi and have a cup of tea whilst she's got a free half hour.

It's not as social as some barbers I've been too where they seem to have their own little community, but I still enjoy going there and chatting with the couple hairdressers they have.

About once every 3 months. Love my hair long

I go to my barber about once a month. I'm not very picky about my hair regardless.

I'm really lazy about shaving though. People ask me all the time if I'm growing a beard, and it's usually not so much that I'm TRYING to grow one as the fact I just haven't shaved in a couple of days. I'll sometimes go 4-5 days without worrying about it. It seems to grow really fast though. I went about two weeks once without shaving and looked like a lumberjack at the end of that 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-01-27 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woman here.

When I had short hair 6-8 weeks. I went through times of pixie cuts to fohawks.

Now that I have long hair 8-10 weeks.

Yup I pay 35+ for a cut but its something my mother and I have done since I was in college.

Pretty much every week at least once.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once a year. I guess my hair is slow or something because it really doesn't get that long, just a little past my shoulder blades. I like to have it cut every summer when the weather warms up. My bf gets his cut like.. every couple months, I'd say.
    I am a filthy casual!

Deleted
    Cut may not be the right term. Rather fix. Since I have dreadlocks I go and fix them 4 times a year. Last time I had a real haircut was late 2007 if my memory is right.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Usually every 3 weeks. The last week is usually pretty annoying and just a matter of procrastinating even thought I needed a cut at two weeks.

Just a simple #3 buzz all around and a #2 on the burns.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nayruu View Post
    Cut may not be the right term. Rather fix. Since I have dreadlocks I go and fix them 4 times a year. Last time I had a real haircut was late 2007 if my memory is right.
    I've just gotta know, since I've always wondered. Do those things stink?

Maybe once a year, I usually let it get to what I like to call 'shaggy' length and then it becomes too much to deal with so I get a haircut. I actually deiced to shave my head head this time, it was great until my hair started grow again. Now it feels fuzzy and bothers me.
    Hi Sephurik

Every 6 months-ish, but I have a lot of hair. I've cut a foot off it before without anyone noticing.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.