Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    once a month
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Deleted
    Used to be once a year-ish, at most some 3cm though. Haven't cut my hair in two years now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    before boarding school, around once every 1½ weeks, but now around once a month. Even tho i want every second, i cba going home to get one. And the people on my school, i'm NOT letting them giving me a haircut again :d

Last time i got a haircut from them, they left a big "n" in the back of my head. They said it was the doorway to narnia :P

Also known as Techno Kim and Pinky... DON'T want to elaborate :d
    Last edited by Rhiziana; 2013-01-27 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It can vary greatly, but on average about 3-4 times a year.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

currently. Once every 3 years. Main reason for it is I'm very slowly losing my hair if I don't cut it No one can tell.
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

Deleted
    every 2-3 months

I cut it once a year, minus trimming off the edges just in case I have split ends. Which I rarely seem to get. But usually a year in, my hair will be 5 inches past my shoulders. I'll be sick of it, and cut it up to my shoulders :P

My husband is in the Navy. But he's also been blessed by the hair gods. He has to get a haircut at least once a month, and also has to shave 3 times a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    2-3 times a year. I don't know my barber, and I usually just tell them to cut it down to ~1-2 CM and then I let it grow again until it reaches the tip of my nose.

I really don't care about my hair if that wasn't obvious.

At least once a month, never fails.

10+ Year Old Account
    About once every month. I may spend longer periods without cutting because of laziness, but generally it's around once per month. I can't really afford to let it go longer than that without a cut, since my hair grows quite fast, and I have a hard time keeping it in check, regardless of size. My hair is pretty "stubborn", so to speak, and it doesn't help that if I leave it all "natural", it'll often make me look quite... weird. So having it short makes it easier, and looks better. If it wasn't for these facts, I probably would only get it cut a few times per year.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-01-27 at 08:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Not often enough. Probably a little over once a year. I just don't like sitting still in a chair while someone uses scissors so close to my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I get my hair cut approximately 3 times a year. Possibly twice a year. I get a number 3 with enough in the front to flick up, so I get it cut short, though last time I think I only flicked my hair up about 4 times before I got to lazy to keep doing it.

I let it grow out then, mostly because I don't like getting my hair cut so from the point of my hair being to long I put it off for a few months before actually going in to get it cut. I got it cut before I normally would today because a few strands of hair in my fringe kept doing this annoying curly thing.

However in TV Shows I see people who actually know their barbers, like it's an every week meeting or something. I don't think anyone has ever cut my hair more than twice and I've been going to the same hair dressers for years now. Usually on a Saturday too.

So how often does everyone else get their hair cut and do you know your barber?
    Usually once a year. I haven't cut my hair since April of 2012. I just don't like having short hair.

Deleted
    every 2 or so months

Deleted
    Once or twice a year
    In the spring when the snow starts melting i go and get cut down to like 2cm long hair
    If its a hot summer i may i go visit the barber for a second time in a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every 4-6 weeks.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    6-8 weeks usually.

However since im hair is starting to thin out (at only 24 years old ) Im going to shave it soon for charity and then keep it shaved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Every 6 months-ish, but I have a lot of hair. I've cut a foot off it before without anyone noticing.
    That's cause you're a hippy!!

<3 Long hair on women

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty random for me, but I think with 6 to 10 week interval or whenever I get frustrated the next morning after my swimming training (I've got really thick curly hair, so the chloride fucks it all up and it becomes this massive hairball I swim 5 times a week so it just gets totally fucked :') ). And during summer I sometimes get it cut until like .5 cm

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Taught myself how to cut my hair in the military. I now cut it once a week to the exact mm I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shave it down to 1/2 inch every month, grows about 2 inches per month. It becomes a mess if I let it get 2-3 inches long, have some curls in it that just drive me crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.