Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Maybe once every 2 months.
    Usually, I wear my hair shoulder-length, but I don't really care if it sometimes gets a bit longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    My dad does that too, but because he was balding. He's been balding since his mid-late 20s which worries me because as my hair was being cut and it was wet I noticed it looked thinner than usual. He grew a bald spot on the back of his head and then stopped balding but now he just shaves his head so no one knows.
    Don't look at your father, look at your mothers male siblings. The gene for balding comes oddly enough from your mothers side.
    OT, I shave my head weekly, although now it's been a few months because for some reason my thinning hair has started growing back and I wanted to see how much exactly.

Deleted
    Every month. Two back and sides.

Once a month, for the last 5-6 times before that once every 2 or 3 months. Honestly I just start to preferred it fairly short for I like getting it cut fairly often

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I get my hair cut approximately 3 times a year. Possibly twice a year. I get a number 3 with enough in the front to flick up, so I get it cut short, though last time I think I only flicked my hair up about 4 times before I got to lazy to keep doing it.

I let it grow out then, mostly because I don't like getting my hair cut so from the point of my hair being to long I put it off for a few months before actually going in to get it cut. I got it cut before I normally would today because a few strands of hair in my fringe kept doing this annoying curly thing.

However in TV Shows I see people who actually know their barbers, like it's an every week meeting or something. I don't think anyone has ever cut my hair more than twice and I've been going to the same hair dressers for years now. Usually on a Saturday too.

So how often does everyone else get their hair cut and do you know your barber?
    About every 6 weeks. I just go to a hair styling academy or whatever they call it and get a cheap haircut since I just tell them to pretty much shave it all off. Takes about 6 weeks for my hair to get long enough for another cut.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 04:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Every 6 months-ish, but I have a lot of hair. I've cut a foot off it before without anyone noticing.
    A foot? ... Wow
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    About once a year at the moment :S Really over due for a cut. The ends look awful.
    Was getting a trim every 3-6 months for a while. Need to get back in that habit.

I do go to the same hairdresser every time though and he recognises me. I always get exactly what I ask for and he's not overly scissor happy like some hairdressers I've been to.
    I don't know what it is about some, but as soon as they see a woman with long hair they want to lop it all off :S
    Last edited by Kerath; 2013-01-28 at 10:47 AM.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Once every two months, i believe. Basically whenever its long enough to annoy me. I wear glasses, and i prefer my hair short, so it gets annoying once it reaches bellow my glasses due to having to shove it aside etc (and i mean near the ears, not the front).

10+ Year Old Account
    Been about 9 months since my last haircut. I usually just wait until it gets unmanageable, then shave it all off.

whenever it gets too hot up here, once or twice a year...
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    About once a year at the moment :S Really over due for a cut. The ends look awful.
    Was getting a trim every 3-6 months for a while. Need to get back in that habit.

I do go to the same hairdresser every time though and he recognises me. I always get exactly what I ask for and he's not overly scissor happy like some hairdressers I've been to.
    I don't know what it is about some, but as soon as they see a woman with long hair they want to lop it all off :S
    Jealousy, of course.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to be every 3 months, but since graduating High School I refuse to let it grow close to my eyes, so I'll probably get it cut more often. I like it short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time was... april 2010, I think. Yea I have good hair. Though I probably need to cut off some 15-20cm.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

I cut my own hair about every 2 weeks. While I dont shave my head I take it all the way down, and dont use an attachment on the clippers.

Twice a year. and my beard? When I feel it needs it... which currently is four months ago.

I get a haircut whenever my hair gets too long for my fedora to sit on securely. hair doesn't slide over skin, and the hat doesn't slide over hair, so a layer of hair between my hat and my head is fine. But hair does slide over hair so if there's two layers of hair and a bit of wind, well, let's just say it's much cheaper to get a haircut.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

I go down to the barber shop every two weeks to get my head shaved with a double zero, get my hair line "tidied" up, and off I go.

I like to have my hair short, with clean lines. I have a weird calic which causes my hair line to grow uneven, which bugs me a lot. This is why I go so often.

I don't.

10 chars

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every 5 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm lazy. I cut it very short and don't come back for 6 months. My hair is cut twice a year. =)