[Feral] Pve Rotation

Hi Guys,

I've been looking around on several rotation guides and I'm a bit confused.

When you've got Rip, Rake and Savage roar up and got 5 combopoints to spend. What finishing move do I use? The target is ABOVE 25% HP and you DON'T need to refresh any bleeding effects. Ferocious bite should ONLY be used when target is UNDER 25% or to refresh rip.

What do I spend my points on? It doesn't seem like theres some other finishing move to use.

Thanks in advance!

You use FB if you are certain SR or rip doesn't fall off before you have 5CP again.
    "The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived." -Oscar Wilde

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinga/advanced

If you have long enough time to get your 5CPs back you can just FB for some damage you dont HAVE to save it only for below 25%.

As the others have said, you can use FB. But only do this if you're sure you'll be able to get 5 CPs again before you have to refresh SR or Rip.

If you're not sure, hold on to your CPs and Shred until you need them.

Image created by Brienna

Ok, thank you guys!

Having SR and Rip up with at least ~12 seconds to go on each, and 5 combo points waiting, is when I'll use FB.

Having SR and Rip up with less than ~8 seconds to go on one of them, and 5 combo points waiting, is the time I'll apply a Thrash (if I haven't already with OoC proc). Then it'll be time to use the 5CP to reapply whichever is about to fall off.

In between these times, is when I have to decide between the two.

Does this even happen? usually when I think I can do this I end up screwing up my rotation -.-
    Anyway, if it does, ferocious bite is what you should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    If you're not sure, hold on to your CPs and Shred until you need them.
    Apply a trash rather. As it does about double the DPE as shred and you don't need combopoints.