Island on the North West Corner of the Map

On the Pandaria Map there is an unexplored, unreachable Island. What is it? Any guesses? Maybe the spot where we face down this expansion's old God?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

I assumed it was the new daily hub with dinosaurs and suchlike.

Deleted
    Isle of the Thunder King

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the Isle of the Thunder King. I didn't see MMO-Champion post it, but I found the updated Pandaria map from other sources:

The Isle of the Thunder King replaces that inaccessible island to the northwest, and the Isle of Giants is North of Kun Lai Summit.
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2013-01-26 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    The Isle of the Thunder King replaces that inaccessible island in the northwest, and the Isle of Giants is North of Kun Lai Summit.
    damn i thought it would be knights of the round....or cactaur island...or a sea lab with ultimate weapon...so many options when it comes to things in the corners of maps...but it's an island full of dinosuars...sigh.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    damn i thought it would be knights of the round....or cactaur island...or a sea lab with ultimate weapon...so many options when it comes to things in the corners of maps...but it's an island full of dinosuars...sigh.
    2 internets for you sir! :P

Actually i'll take 1 back because its Ultima Weapon not Ultimate

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda figured after Blizz said Zandalar Island sunk.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    Bwaaah, I get it.

I get references.

I used my hunter's Eagle Eye to take a look at the entire island. It basically looks like Krasarang, with some mogu and Zandalari structures. And also the Mogu'shan palace from the Vale of Eternal Blossoms is there aswell. Ofcourse, they are all placeholders.

I find it somewhat a pity that they're going to remove the entirely island for an even smaller one, it looked pretty good.