5.2 Daily HC/Scenario Rep

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...y/bonusRep.jpg

Will it work for the new 5.2 factions?

Probably, since they're releasing the feature in 5.2..
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Probably, since they're releasing the feature in 5.2..
    Doubtful, it's Blizzard we're talking about. They usually add features to work with stuff that you've done months ago. I'm just looking for a confirmation.

It would be pointless to release a feature that works only for non-relevant content.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

It would be pointless to release a feature that works only for non-relevant content.
    There are people out there who haven't reached Exalted with those factions on either their main or alt, also a freshly dinged character still has use of the factions because of their ilvl gear to make LFR available.

pointless future? pet battles perhaps imo? but not these factions.

It doesn't fix anything as long as it is "bonus" rep. There needs to be a way to earn rep from dungeons that shares a daily cap with dailies. This way there will be only way to make dailies truely optional.

As for the new Valor items faction. It will be related to the new Raid and Blizzard said yesterday that It wont be like ICC where you just kill a bunch of trash. Likely the new FL from of gated rep grind.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    There are people out there who haven't reached Exalted with those factions on either their main or alt, also a freshly dinged character still has use of the factions because of their ilvl gear to make LFR available.

pointless future? pet battles perhaps imo? but not these factions.
    I didnt mean the feature is pointless, I meant that it would be pointless to make it work ONLY with 5.1 reps.

I didnt mean the feature is pointless, I meant that it would be pointless to make it work ONLY with 5.1 reps.
    Only working for 5.1 rep won't make the future completely pointless.

The people who state that MoP is alt-unfriendly are right, but Blizz is trying to fix that with these little things.
    Sure, for the majority of the players it's useless, but not for alts.

And if this will work for 5.2 rep it would be kinda disappointing imo, you'll reach exalted in 1-2 weeks. It'll get rid of the daily stuff, but you won't have sh*t to do until the next patch hits.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Only working for 5.1 rep won't make the future completely pointless.

The people who state that MoP is alt-unfriendly are right, but Blizz is trying to fix that with these little things.
    Sure, for the majority of the players it's useless, but not for alts.

And if this will work for 5.2 rep it would be kinda disappointing imo, you'll reach exalted in 1-2 weeks. It'll get rid of the daily stuff, but you won't have sh*t to do until the next patch hits.
    How will you get exalted in 1-2 weeks?
    It's been stated 750 for hc 250 for scenario each day
    So 3 days till friendly, 6 till honoured, 12 till revered and 21 to exalted

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    How will you get exalted in 1-2 weeks?
    It's been stated 750 for hc 250 for scenario each day
    So 3 days till friendly, 6 till honoured, 12 till revered and 21 to exalted
    Not specifically >.>...