Tanking Site Idea

OK posting this hopping someone runs with it (I would start it and never finish). LFR has made people lazy and stupid, making me want the old days. This made me think on my way to work “I miss defense gems.” What if someone started a site dedicated to tanking called I Miss Defense Gems. This site would teach how to really tank not lfr tank.

Ex. Face the mob away instead of just pulling and letting cleave hit the whole raid.

Deleted
    Problem isn't that there's no tanking dedicated sites. Problem is the people who'd need the help will never find themselves on a page like that.

Have to agree with whitey here.

Problem is, those who decide to tank the boss facing the raid so cleave/breath/random derp mechanic wipes the raid isn't going to have the motivation to find a website on how to tank properly. Either that or they know what they should be doing but can't be bothered "because it's LFR".

Quote Originally Posted by Fooicus View Post
    Have to agree with whitey here.

Problem is, those who decide to tank the boss facing the raid so cleave/breath/random derp mechanic wipes the raid isn't going to have the motivation to find a website on how to tank properly. Either that or they know what they should be doing but can't be bothered "because it's LFR".
    Sadly that's the truth. There's no point in having a resource specifically for tanking when people aren't even motivated enough to look things up on the popular sites that most people already know about. It's the equivalent of that one guy in the guild that always asks how to do quests that won't read his quest log.