Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucin View Post
    I do note that's exactly what chuupag does though, gems agi for red, and appears to be happy with haste (ascension) and now stacking crit, with ilvl 484 equipped.

I guess I just want a lot more chi. Using power strikes atm though. I would like that extra 5% crit though...
    I'm mostly the back up and gimmick tank in my raid group now, I'm healing most nights. Crit is so very tasty to stack for tanking Garajal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Haste will also increase you EB generation at the rate of about 1/3rd as effective as crit point for point. Something else to consider than just the difference in chi.
    Another advantage to a high haste build is Expel Harm spam. H Lei Shi 25m later in the fight at high stacks I'll pool energy and spam EH just waiting for my health to dip < 35% for a moment and reset the CD. So you can spam it 2-3+ times in a row and know it's saved me more than once (especially when it's crit'ing).
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.