Thread: Xmog Item

10+ Year Old Account

Xmog Item

Hi all, I am looking for http://www.wowhead.com/item=23544#same-model-as except not this exact item. I know there is a hammer out there with the same model and skin, but it is a drop, and Wowhead isn't listing it. I just cannot remember where it drops. If anyone knows where to find it I would appreciate it.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

I think you are looking for this one: item=11805 Rubidium Hammer drops of Bael#Gar in BRD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Contesto View Post
    I think you are looking for this one: item=11805 Rubidium Hammer drops of Bael#Gar in BRD
    AH HAH! Yeah! TYTY!

That is it exactly.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card