Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why must internet explorer suck so bad

But yet its compatible with everything and everything requires it! Im trying to do some online homework and low and behold it wont work with any other browser except IE. I hate internet explorer so much it keeps crashing and its slow. I love chrome and firefox but cant effing use them with my online homework programs. Anybody else hate IE?

Everybody hates Internet explorer. Try using opera

Wont work sadly

myitlab.com/System_Requirements

I figured IE would work by now. I wouldn't know though since I haven't used it for years ^__^

10+ Year Old Account
    Their new commercial is so good though! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I figured IE would work by now. I wouldn't know though since I haven't used it for years ^__^
    Gotten better.

I find its overall security and realiablity its only plusses trough.

I love Google's Chrome trough. Its fast, has some decent options and overall nothing is bad about it. I had my dad convinced to try chrome lately...he enjoyed the speed aswell, being a IE user (Guess its still not main stream to switch browsers inn all age groups)
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

IE9 works just fine. Cant say anything about IE10, havent tried it, waiting for final version for Win7.
    Previous versions, well... They should be forgotten as a bad memory.

Plenty of things don't work with IE. A lot of people don't built websites capable to run on it because so few people run it out of their audiences anyway...

Deleted
    I hate people who hop on a hate bandwagon about anything, and this is one of such situations.
    IE9 and newer versions are very good, I'd even say on par with Firefox. And the difference is definetly not such that you would notice it that much when doing stuff like your homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I hate people who hop on a hate bandwagon about anything, and this is one of such situations.
    IE9 and newer versions are very good, I'd even say on par with Firefox. And the difference is definetly not such that you would notice it that much when doing stuff like your homework.
    Wrong just tried out the new IE after watching their new commercial and it couldn't even load Facebook. IE is still the worst big name browser to use. All other browsers are significantly better than IE.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will never be popular again because of stigma from ie6/7/8. Even if it some how ever does measurably surpass chrome/firefox.

Deleted
    IE is good for downloading another browser. It'll probably never change. Because you get used to a certain browser and IE has been behind every other browser on the market from the get go.

Deleted
    They are trying their best to make it work though.

But yeah, it can be annoying, especially for webdesigners. Annoying, not impossible.

Using Firefox as my main browser but I never had any issues with IE, it doesn't crash and it works just fine.

With Chrome however I have ton of issues, the tab don't load unless I actually go to the tab which is really annoying.
    Firefox, using it for 10 years now I think and love it but for FFS can't they make the browser itself lighter like chrome..

And IE is really large so it isn't dead, most users are probably work computers but that is a different topic.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you updated to the latest version? From what I've heard it's pretty good. O.o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    They are trying their best to make it work though.

But yeah, it can be annoying, especially for webdesigners. Annoying, not impossible.
    So their slogan is "we suck less than we used to"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Because Microsoft gives no shit to utilities coming with OS. Have you ever seen a good Windows utility software?

I don't necessarily hate IE. I just like Firefox. I've been running it with NoScript for years and haven't had a single problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Everybody hates Internet explorer. Try using opera
    Everyone hates it except for every college in the world.

God forbid they make college sites compatible with non-IE browsers. And on that note, fuck MS Word too.
    Putin khuliyo