Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. I'm too nice. :P Plus, I don't see what good it would do...

"Thanks for being honest, asshole."

*Friend count on Facebook drops by one mother and one father. lul
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    all babies are ugly, everyone knows that, so everyone knows its a lie when you say they are not. But you still say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tlacoatl View Post
    all babies are ugly, everyone knows that, so everyone knows its a lie when you say they are not. But you still say it.
    I guess its like when someone's wife ask if her new outfit makes her look fat, the husband NEVER says yes, even if it does which is bad because then she will wear it amyway. Why cant people be more honest.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My dirty little secret is that I sometimes laugh at the newborn pics in the newspaper.. but no, I would never say it to someone's face, even when asked. I would rather just nod and smile and say something stupid like "look at those tiny fingers!"

Having a beautiful baby can be a pain in the ass, I got one of those little angels with lots of hair which people seem to love. Random people commented on her looks every single day, and I really never could come up with a proper response to "aww, look at all that hair!" so I just smiled like a retard and walked away.

All babies are ugly. And I let everyone know that that's my opinion. But I wouldn't tell someone specifically that THEIR baby was ugly. That's kinda rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Nah i don't see the need to go and tell someone their baby is ugly.
    Last edited by mmoc1448edff70; 2013-01-27 at 01:00 AM.

Yes, I have said far more hurtful things

10+ Year Old Account
    only if they ask for my opinion. i try to soften it by saying all babies are ugly and hope they don't ask further.

but if they want me to answer the "but nooo, my baby is one pretty snowflake don't you think? " thing ... i say it more bluntly.

basicly: don't say babies are pretty. they all look like a freak potatoe with eyes after they are born. wait several months then ask again. should be better now.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if you think all babies are ugly?
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    The baby in the last picture seems to have eczema. Other than that, it looks pretty fine to me.

I wouldn't tell someone if their baby was ugly even if it was, because i'm not an asshole... at least not publicly.

besides, you can say all babies are ugly, but after a few years they get out of that looking all the same, ugly thing they have going on, they're not really all the same or all ugly. I guess all those men and women saying how cute and adorable babies are must be crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    The baby in the last picture seems to have eczema. Other than that, it looks pretty fine to me.
    More like the baby has horrible photographer :P

First image = BLOOMED to max and photoshopped all impurities off, blurred in finally companied with vintage filter.
    Nothing new, they do this to models already to make em "look appealing". The kid might look good but the editing sure makes it look better.

Other image = in-camera-flash to face, clothes all crinkled(?), not good position on the photo (makes wonders), seems sleepy and the babies face is bit red due whatever natural reason and horrible background.
    Most likely normal out of camera.

As for topic. No. Dont care, why would I. One of things where being silent is better than opening mouth.

no for me. there are certain types of honesty that accomplish nothing, and only cause harm, and the lie is harmless. this would be one such occasion
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

I don't have to say anything. I just make a face displaying disgust and people get the idea. As a side note i think all babies are ugly and i have a urge to puch kids, just think it's worth mentioning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    More like the baby has horrible photographer :P

First image = BLOOMED to max and photoshopped all impurities off, blurred in finally companied with vintage filter.
    Nothing new, they do this to models already to make em "look appealing". The kid might look good but the editing sure makes it look better.

Other image = in-camera-flash to face, clothes all crinkled(?), not good position on the photo (makes wonders), seems sleepy and the babies face is bit red due whatever natural reason and horrible background.
    Most likely normal out of camera.

As for topic. No. Dont care, why would I. One of things where being silent is better than opening mouth.
    Well, yeah, but I thought the obvious photoshop editing in the first image was way too obvious to be brought up (not to mention I felt like it was a bit too unnatural looking, which kind of puts me off, honestly).

Hehe, pretty much like pictures of various stars when they're not wearing make up. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    " all babies are cute " is the biggest lie ever. But no, I would not tell a parent that. Even if a parent silently thinks so of their own baby, they don't want to hear it coming from other people. At least most anyways I think it's just human nature.

Why would I ever do that to a parent?! It's not as if ugliness is some kind of infectious disease so I must warn them for their safety!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would specially if said baby was screaming in a movie/restaurant.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, why would I? And as a side note I have yet to meat an ugly baby IRL.

No, I wouldn't. Simply because there is literally to no reason to say that. What does telling someone a baby is ugly accomplish? Its best to keep your opinion to yourself.