Looking for a Doomguard duration timer addon

I would love something similar to the progress bars on forte exorcist.

why? because i want to start using doomguard as close to execute range as possible without the him still being alive after the boss dies. After recently learning that doomguards will only cast 17 bolts no matter what haste buffs you have, i want to use him more efficiently.

Please do not use this thread to discuss the validity of my claims about doomguard casts, i just want a mod for timing doomguard or a macro that would accomplish the same.

TYVM

-MCSpork illidan

There are addons that calculate time left for boss to die based on your raid dps, you can then factor in increased damage when boss is below 20% of its health and setup addon to light up when it is for example 1min and 20sec until boss death (calculated above 20% of boss health). This way you can have doomguard active whole last minute of the fight.
    Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1

Deleted
    Cast at start before hero, or cast near 20% before hero.

Quote Originally Posted by randa View Post
    There are addons that calculate time left for boss to die based on your raid dps, you can then factor in increased damage when boss is below 20% of its health and setup addon to light up when it is for example 1min and 20sec until boss death (calculated above 20% of boss health). This way you can have doomguard active whole last minute of the fight.
    this is perfect, thank you.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Cast at start before hero, or cast near 20% before hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Cast at 19%
    The fact that you two would even bother to post these is beyond my understanding. Read OP before you reply; help save everyone some time.

Tellmewhen, Needtoknow, Power Auras, and much more. I use Tellmewhen, but any of these will work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use TimetoDie. Unless there's some mechanic (Blade Lord, Wind Lord) where the last 20% will take longer due to some mechanic, it's generally pretty accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Poof View Post
    The fact that you two would even bother to post these is beyond my understanding. Read OP before you reply; help save everyone some time.
    Oh I'm sorry but I just thought your question is retarded so I gave different kind of answer.