Deleted

Why do people disarm Feral Drooids in Arena?

Why do people disarm Feral Drooids in Arena?

Cant they do dmg then?
    Will they still get combo points from attacks?
    Are they doing less dmg, when they are disarmed?

Deleted
    I think reckful said in his stream that they do less damage when disarmed, so its actually worth disarming ferals.

I guess they just do less damage because they don't have the AP on their weapon. I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

You lose all the stats from your weapon when you are disarmed, same goes for any caster, healers etc...

Deleted
    disarming feral druids doesn't stop them from using their skills. however, they still scale pretty well with weapon damage, which means that in this case, their attacks deal less damage. it's kind of like silencing an enhancement shaman or ret paladin. they can still use their melee skills, but some of their damage is locked out.

Deleted
    As others have stated, the stats on it. Weap dmg scale, stats, Attack Power and pvp power, so the damage goes down. In case on a spriest disarm it could be for the 1-3 sec stun aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    They do less damage, it is the same for WW too. But one quick question, does the same happen to a caster if you disarm them?

Also a monk might disarm to get a 5% stat bonus if you have a better weapon then he does.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral attacks are based on weapon damage.

same reason people disarm dks and rets. it might not impact their damage as much as it would a rogue or warrior, but it will still cut their damage a bit. its a lot more useful then disarming a mage or warlock. disarming a resto shaman can actually be useful if i remember correctly since unleash elements is a melee swing.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Feral attacks are based on weapon damage.
    This is the correct answer.

It doesn't stop them generating combo points, attacking, stunning etc. But it pretty severely lowers their damage and is actually a pretty good thing to do during Feral CDs as Ferals don't run with a weapon chain.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    This is the correct answer.

It doesn't stop them generating combo points, attacking, stunning etc. But it pretty severely lowers their damage and is actually a pretty good thing to do during Feral CDs as Ferals don't run with a weapon chain.
    Til next patch when we use the PvP Power/Resil/Weapon Chain enchant.