Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's a character from one of the Mass Effect comic books (Feron from Mass Effect: Redemption) with some photoshoppyness that I did. Ditto for my sig (I made them as a set).

Deleted
    Mine is a picture of Mandalor from the Star Wars universe. One of the very first Mandalorians. The Mandalorians are a race of warriors, Boba Fett is one and wears Mandalorian armour. No real reason for having it, just quite like the picture and lore.

Hecatomb TCG's Loki.

My avatar comes from millions of light years away, where some alien took a picture of a ice planet.

short answer? its both my favorite eevee evolutions holding a baby eevee..long answer? well i was looking for a new avatar and i couldnt really decide on what so my old avatar was that of an umbreon..as so was the 1 before it..infact that 1 had an umbren holding a mistel toe. but anyway i went to google and searched long and hard through 100s of pictures til i decided on this 1..
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Trogdor. Self explanatory. If confused, click my signature link. If your still confused after that, you haven't been living life to the fullest.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work in the semi-conductor industry, and mine is a diagram of a circuit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was looking for a good avatar when I first joined MMO-Champ. I found this one, but his robe was blue, so I photo shopped into black, which turned the background light grey. I also of course added a border. It's my favorite one so I usually use it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 09:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    mines a pic of my cat. its funny how many stole images from deviant art, thats theft you know, you need written permission to use them, copyright laws
    Not really no. Unless it's a something branded and trademarked by a company and you try and use it to make money off it, it doesn't matter. And even then they aren't going to care if someone uses their art for an avatar in a forum site.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2013-01-29 at 03:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine is from a picture of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

I found mine on scrolloflore, but I think they got it from wowhead, but I think they got it from someone else. Lol.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my previous post is irrelevant, so the new one is Rider from Fate/Zero, my most recent addiction.

(Thanks for assassinating my freetime, Digglet. I blame you.)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    When I first made this account I wanted to use something from Daria aswell. I was looking for a nice shot of Daria but eventually saw Aethon's . Didn't have a plan B and I still have no idea what mine should be now

Guilty Crown... more specially Inori from Guilty Crown.

Deleted
    Bassist of Korn, love them.

Deleted
    mine comes from denmark

Deleted
    It's kirby with Noddy's sleeping ability

The big emptiness that my brain is

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chronicles of ODSteve. Because I loved it.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Mine is designed and hosted by MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Pretty self-explanatory, it's a big hard-dance festival.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno