Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A raccoon character that was developed from me and an artist on dA. My username is also his name.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

How about no.

-EDIT-

Well crap, thought I had succesfully changed my avatar to Dr. Evil.
    Last edited by smiff; 2013-02-05 at 06:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    It's not right, but it's not really frowned upon so much either. A man hits a woman and he's a terrible excuse for a human being and should be put in jail. A woman hits a man and the man is a wimp for feeling pain.

Either way, if you have a penis, you lose.

typed in ninja kitty in google, lo and behold a kitten with ninja clothes appeared so naturally i picked that as my avatar.

The incomperable Frank Frazetta http://frankfrazetta.net/

If Robert E. Howard gave birth to the sword and sorcery genre then Frank Frazetta provided it's soul. No other has captured the heart of the Conan stories quite like him.

I dare anyone to look through his gallery and not begin to hear the cries of battle and the song of steel as it sings it's tale of death.
    Last edited by Budong; 2013-02-05 at 06:50 AM.

Mines from the new Tomb Raider game coming out soon, so excited! I cropped it from a wallpaper.

Deleted
    Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. I wont link the whole picture because apparently linking a bit of pantsu can get you an infraction. Yes, the avatar picture gave me an infraction - Shes kneeling down having a school uniform on and holding a bloody axe. Problem? Yep, her panties are showing!

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Joseph Michael Linsner's Dawn the Goddess Series.

He is Cernnunos the Horned God of Death who is mortal and is constantly reborn in a new form, and he is married to Dawn the Goddess of Birth and Rebirth, she is Immortal.
    Dawn is his lover through each of his ressurections.

My signature is what he said to her when they first met. She recites it to him every time he takes a new form when they met for the first time.

When I legally changed my name, my middle name was indeed inspired by JML's Dawn.

As for me..it's me

Deleted
    for me http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090887/
    loved that movie when I was young

10+ Year Old Account
    -points at sig-

I have been a fan of her art for a long time. I love werewolves. So I grabbed an image of a particularly angry looking one, cropped it, resized, and now it's my avatar!

And unlike a bunch of people in this thread, I credited her. Because if art is good, it deserves a source for other people to look at.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Google searched "Old man".

My personal logo, made by me with my handwriting, because I write Xs in an awesome way

Deleted
    Mine of course the admirable admiral Kunkka, he who sailed the seventysevenseas and arch enemy of Tidehunter.

The famous captain from the game DotA, my favorite hero.

Talk like a pirate day

As for why pirates are my theme... it's a long story about halloween and roleplaying. Suffice it to say, it was popular enough that I carry it to this day.
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave food in the fridge."
    -Spike Spiegel

10+ Year Old Account
    Drew it on my galaxy note when bored, when it isnt the banned avatar.

Deleted
    Just found it randomly somewhere and thought it looks cool

A picture of my main character during that turmoil cleansing quest in Howling Fjord, while meditating.

10+ Year Old Account
    adventure time "jake the dad" it's jake jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

It's Scott Ian from the thrash metal band Anthrax giving you the finger with the best grin ever.

I use it because I usually post cynical posts, so there's the fuck you, and if I post some nice things the grin makes it fit. And overall it's just hilarious.

Signature is a couple of pictures of I.R Baboon from I Am Weasel. Since people usually use their favorite cartoon characters as avatars and signatures around here I found it fitting to praise on of the most underrated cartoons ever, albeit not my favorite character or cartoon I don't need to join in with more ponies.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-02-11 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    A random google search, can't even remember what I was googling, something to do with ostrich I guess.
    before that I had a panda with a troll face when everyone was wing about pandas at mop announcement, I got so many On my way! About that avatars

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the best show in the WORLD!