Poll: What kind of cinematic style?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Next Expansion cinematic style?

So i've been wondering alot lately about how i would like to see the next expansion cinematic. I myself think that blizzard is one of the best company's who can make such an amazing cinematic, especially with WoW!
    So i've been wondering what kind of cinematic i would like to see, and thought what do you guys think?

Do you guys prefer,

The Burning Crusade kind of styled cinematic where you hear illidan speak, and you go through the dark portal to Outland, and then see the new races or what ever fight with eachother like they did in vanilla?

The Wrath of the Lich king styled theme, where you see the big badass boss moving and (someone) talking about his lore, and meanwhile a preview of whats happening.

Cataclysm, where you see the boss destroying everything where you always have lived in and acts really bad ass.

Or Mists of Pandaria where the action between the horde vs alliance conflict happens again like the old days and meanwhile some new lore of the expansion starts, like they are on a different island where they have never been before, and where you dont know what is going on except the conflict that has happened.

Or do you prefer something completely new that hasn't been in any of the other cinematics?

Just so long as it doesn't have gnomes again, it'll be all good.

10+ Year Old Account
    People tend to lean towards BC style so you get an example of what actually transpires during gameplay, but I've always liked the Wrath option - very story heavy, very movie-style cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigam View Post
    Just so long as it doesn't have gnomes again, it'll be all good.
    has there been a cinematic with gnomes?

The style completely depends on what the theme of the expansion is

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Nope lol. Just the common complaint that there haven't been any yet and people want it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    The style completely depends on what the theme of the expansion is
    Well you can think a little how you want to see it, like people expect to see the burning legion (Not that i think it will happen, its to fast) do you want to see them destroying azeroth like deathwing, or do you prefer them telling their story or do you prefer to go into their planet and see the new world?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I think the one with the horde/allaince warships getting to panda land shows gnomes in vehicles.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    What's so wrong with gnomes, Goblins those are the assholes