Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    You can think the Swifty one shot macro for that. Makes terrible warriors look good once every 3 mins lol. Just find the person with the lowest health and camp them the entire fight. Then you feel good about yourself at the end having used one button to instantly slaughter that poor kid who just hit 90 five minutes ago.
    No thats not it the "one shot macro" kills fully geared players in 2-3 hits warriors don't need cd's to 3 shot fresh 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Death Knight; probably the class that does best when played by someone brainless. Having played one throughout Cata and parts of MoP, I can safely say they require minimal effort for maximum results.
    You sir speak the truth. I once came here and called them a crutch class - meaning they act as a crutch to bad players who still want to succeed. I was banned for it. But I like that I am not the only person to have noticed this. And is it just me.. or have they been FotM class since wotlk released?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages and any healer.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    You sir speak the truth. I once came here and called them a crutch class - meaning they act as a crutch to bad players who still want to succeed. I was banned for it. But I like that I am not the only person to have noticed this. And is it just me.. or have they been FotM class since wotlk released?
    I began my DK in WOTLK; a Dwarf one way back when Frost was the tank spec. The only reason I stopped playing was that patch after patch, expansion after expansion, it wasn't challenging or difficult at all. My tanking was great, I topped DPS meters, but at least 50% of the time during all of that, I was screwing up my rotation. Truth be told, the only reason I stopped was because I took less and less joy in effortless success, which sums up DK in a nutshell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Just got my Druid to 90 and trying to get him some PvP gear and its just brutal. DKs hit me with 200K+ Obliterates, and a Lock got me with a 300k Chaos bolt this afternoon. Also warriors can pretty much kill me in a single Warbringer. What class do you hate seeing the most on your fresh level 90 alts in BGs?
    Sorry to disappoint you... but those classes will still be the bane of your PvP WITH full gear. I've been hit 100k obliterates with 64% pvp resil and barkskin up. Have alsp been killed by several warriors simply because of them stunlocking me to death.

I'm currently in the progress of gearing up my balance spec, and the absolute classes I hate are: Rogues with shuriken toss, broken ridiculous ability. Warriors. DKs. Hunters and WW monks are INCREDIBLY annoying.

The thing I do when I see them is kite, kite and run. Unless I have ALL of my offensive CDs up, I just stay in a group.

Is anything close to the level of OP that was 3.0 pre-wrath Ret Pallies and 4.0 pre-cata Feral Druids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Just got my Druid to 90 and trying to get him some PvP gear and its just brutal. DKs hit me with 200K+ Obliterates, and a Lock got me with a 300k Chaos bolt this afternoon. Also warriors can pretty much kill me in a single Warbringer. What class do you hate seeing the most on your fresh level 90 alts in BGs?
    As a Freshly Dinged DK, EVERYTHING destroys me however DKs and paladins wreck me.
    On my monk i find caster annoying

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Gotta add Boomkins to this. In BGs, especially ones where people are gonna be clumped up like Temple of Katmogu or Strand or Isle they basically have perma instant starsurges after they multi DoT half the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Is anything close to the level of OP that was 3.0 pre-wrath Ret Pallies and 4.0 pre-cata Feral Druids?
    S5 Dks?
    My plague strike removed hots, i could easily 2 shot people without knowing wtf i was doing, strangulate, mind freeze, lichborne, ams, amz, blood boil removed stealth, dnd feared people, and the best part, i could rez my team mate as a pet who hitted like a truck, and if you killed me one time i also came back as a pet to melee you to death

Im pretty sure a DK could enter a 3v3 match by himself in S5 and still have a 50-50 chance at winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    S5 Dks?
    My plague strike removed hots, i could easily 2 shot people without knowing wtf i was doing, strangulate, mind freeze, lichborne, ams, amz, blood boil removed stealth, dnd feared people, and the best part, i could rez my team mate as a pet who hitted like a truck, and if you killed me one time i also came back as a pet to melee you to death

Im pretty sure a DK could enter a 3v3 match by himself in S5 and still have a 50-50 chance at winning.
    Yea all of that. What is today's version.

Deleted
    I hate all thats why when i have fresh toon dint go in BGs just earn the honor from TB/WG and justice points

got a fresh half geared ww monk and unholy dk and anything with mal gear is brutal, mages kill just a frost orb, locks and priest kill me in a fear, warriors and dks global me, rogues kill me in cheap, hunters kill me in dumb ass spider/deter snare its just plane ole not fun being undergeared/naked

Deleted
    Shadow priests:/

Blood Deathknights. As a 2v2ing rogue paired with a holy paladin.
    I can't kill them, I don't even chip away their health. Every arena I've taken and I've met a Blood DK, have either been been draw, or win when they leave. After I've killed whoever they're teamed up with we can't bring the deathknight down at all. No other class can survive like they can.

Disc priests is a strong second.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to fight warriors the most.

Don't really care, I die to all of them as an ungeared resto druid. Some, it just goes a bit faster than others.