Lords of the Mantid

Why is it that the Blade Lord uses mainly wind attacks while the Wind lord uses mainly blade attacks?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure is because Wind Lord commands the ''air forces'' and Blade Lord commands the ground assault forces, infact when you reach Blade Lord's room, hes teaching technics and stuff.
    And both of them use both styles, so it comes down to what I said, Ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    They both use blade and wind based attacks. Mel'jarak breaks the tie by being able to fly.

Pretty sure this thread already happened, and pretty sure the OP knows this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    They both use blade and wind based attacks. Mel'jarak breaks the tie by being able to fly.
    blade lord spams the room with countless tornadoes. wind lord spams the room with countless spears. blade lord has much more wind than wind lord, who has many more blades than blade lord. there's no tie to be broken.

they probably got drunk and traded their weapons the previous night before the heroes invaded heart of fear lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

its not their abilities but their command that they're named after. Blade lord teaches blade techniques and fights in melee combat. Wind lord commands aerial forces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    blade lord spams the room with countless tornadoes. wind lord spams the room with countless spears. blade lord has much more wind than wind lord, who has many more blades than blade lord. there's no tie to be broken.
    It's not how much you have, it's the way it blows that counts.

...wait, what did I just say?

Windlord might have fewer wind-based attacks but if you step in a wind bomb you wipe instantly
    So his are clearly better