10+ Year Old Account

Question Best Profs for PvP?

I'm sure this is like the millionth time you've seen this question, but currently I'm running with Enchanting and Alchemy, since I use pots in my burst macro, is this good or should I go Enchanting/Blacksmithing?

Well you don't get any bonus on potions, just flasks so all alchemy does for you is make them cheaper to acquire. Going with BS would give you 640 additional PvPpower so yeah that'd be better.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Well it depends on your class and role. In general i would say Blacksmithing, can go 320 primary, or 640 secondary including power/ress

For dps engineering is great, or maybe tailoring for proc stats. Healing i would say choose a static bonus profession such as alchemy, jc, inscription.

I run Blacksmithing/alchemy on my Hpally and get 640 ress + 320 int bonuses.

Engineering is best for burst i believe, synapse spring buff every minute on gloves. 1920? main stat. On demand, also important.

Blacksmithing for 2 extra pvp gems.

In 5.2, JC gets some new pvp gems, so JC will be more powerful in pvp than it currently is.

Blacksmithing and tailoring, those to professions open you up to the largest market of players

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Engineering is best for burst i believe, synapse spring buff every minute on gloves. 1920? main stat. On demand, also important.
    And the boots and (depending on map) the parachute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Engineering and Blacksmithing, for the reasons listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Well you don't get any bonus on potions, just flasks so all alchemy does for you is make them cheaper to acquire. Going with BS would give you 640 additional PvPpower so yeah that'd be better.
    Unless it was changed in MoP alchemy provided flasks that were usable in arena/rbg's that were equivalent to two ring enchants.

Deleted
    Enchanting/engineering/blacksmithing/jewelcrafting, a combo of any of these is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    Unless it was changed in MoP alchemy provided flasks that were usable in arena/rbg's that were equivalent to two ring enchants.
    I know, I have alchemy. But his defense was that he uses potions in his macros but he doesn't get bonus on those, just cheaper to make.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.