[A] Adult late night LF2M - any combo of tank dps or heals, 10/16

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server. We run a 10man raiding group that went 8/8H in DS; we are currently 6/6 in MV and 4/6 in HoF.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm - 2am EST).

We are currently looking for 2 players, can accommodate most combinations of tank/heals/dps. These are guaranteed raid slots; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance.

Our guild is very stable - we were formed on the first day of vanilla WoW and have had the same guild leader since. We have been raiding together since Molten Core. About half of our raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years. The rest of the group is people who joined us in the past year. We are a very close group of older adults - our ages range from late 20's to mid 40's. We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you, come find me on Hyjal (main is Clostridia), drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com, talk to me on Stef#1290, or email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by Slainte; 2013-01-27 at 07:22 AM.

Still looking!

Still looking!

Still looking!

To the top again!