Can my PSU handle future upgrades?

I am planning on upgrading once the next gen of i7s and nvidia GPU are released.

Right now i am using a HX 650.

To be specific I want to get a 6core i7 and SLI 780s as well as an H100i. I also currently have 2 HDD and 1 SSD.

Will that PSU be enough for that hardware?

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you want a 6core i7?

We don't have any power consumption statistics on the 780 yet, so we wouldn't be able to tell.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Why do you want a 6core i7?

We don't have any power consumption statistics on the 780 yet, so we wouldn't be able to tell.
    Streaming, video editing and gaming.

Depends how old it is, it should be ok, as long as you don't OC your CPU.

BUT isn't 850w better for dual GPU?

The reason i am asking is because I want to start looking for an 850 on sale sometime between now and then if it looks like I should upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by defer09 View Post
    Streaming, video editing and gaming.
    Totally off topic and I apologise, but I've noticed a lot of people wanting overkill parts for "streaming and video editing", is there really that many people who stream on twitch.tv, and have a youtube channel? How many viewers do they really get?

But anyway, if that's what he wants let him get it. Plus I can't imagine the next gen GPU's being radically different in power usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    Totally off topic and I apologise, but I've noticed a lot of people wanting overkill parts for "streaming and video editing", is there really that many people who stream on twitch.tv, and have a youtube channel? How many viewers do they really get?

But anyway, if that's what he wants let him get it. Plus I can't imagine the next gen GPU's being radically different in power usage.
    I know it is probably overkill for me but I have the money and I would rather be safe then sorry. I don't want to regret my purchases and I know I wont if I go higher then needed.

Quote Originally Posted by defer09 View Post
    I know it is probably overkill for me but I have the money and I would rather be safe then sorry. I don't want to regret my purchases and I know I wont if I go higher then needed.
    Hey if you've got the cash to spare, who gives a shit mate! Rock out with your cock out!! lol. You'll be the envy of a lot of MMO-C'ers.

And if money is not an issue, go for an 850 that way you're covering your back.

Good luck and enjoy! :-D

High quality PSU but not knowing what power consumption you're looking at for 2x780 + 6-core i7 I cannot tell you for sure. My guess though: Since that would be tight with the 680 today I am guessing no, you can't upgrade with that PSU.