Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll echo a few:

Trash after Huhuran going to Twin Emps and before C'thun...such a pain in the ass.

All of the trash leading to Kalecgos in SWP. Jesus...wandering packs...double pulls...the first couple of weeks doing Kalecgos and Brutallus progression was nightmare-ish.

Suppression room in BWL w/ the never-ending whelp spawns. Not particularly difficult, but just goddamn annoying.

First few lava packs in MC when everyone was still in blue/green gear.

The final trash pull in Magister's Terrace if you had a light CC group.

Hyjal. Nuff said.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Suppression room
    Twin emps trash
    Pre nerf lurker below trash
    2nd last or last wave of all banshees in hyjal
    Ultraxion trash

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar trash that was literally named "trash."
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the trash in Kara but then again Kara is my favorite raid of all time so I'm a little biased.

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    If you consider the whole vehicle portion of Ulduar pre Leviathan as trash then I would say that was kind of a fun diversion.
    Oh yeah. That was pretty cool. It was accessible for even non-raiders and was a great way to get them interested in trying raiding out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    my favorite trash is the LFR hilariousness of HoF Part 1. Tanks don't know to not cleave tank and they like to get stunned and two shot by the frontal cone abilities. Hilarious that it happens more than once. Both tanks die... yet the rest of the entire raid stays alive.

wait, so how does that work? what exactly causes the tank instagibs in there and how can i as a tank deal with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sindragosa trash best and worst, first an elevator that kills just about anyone, making it impossible to res (fun), then waves of trash boringly slow, almost as bad as Ultraxion trash (bad), and then the big AE packs where you could get numbers around 100k (awesome!)

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    wait, so how does that work? what exactly causes the tank instagibs in there and how can i as a tank deal with it?

You watch the direction of the taurens when they cast and move behind them, or interupt/stun them or something.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Probably the trash in Kara but then again Kara is my favorite raid of all time so I'm a little biased.
    Extra hilarious when the old seed of corruption used to hit through walls and somehow you just chained through 3 rooms of trash, hehe. Pretty numbers, pretty numbers...

Trash before Lei'shi

/s

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    there is a mob that stuns and one that increases your damage take / reduces armor. that + lfr healers = you instantly die.

The mobs that exploded in Karazhan, after The Curator. It was fun to be forced to stun mobs when they were dieing with my BM hunter as intimidation always was a little slow. So timing was the challenge!

10+ Year Old Account
    Malygos.
    heheheheheheheheheheheh.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Favourite trash? Non-existing one for sure...

I still remember the trash in Tempest Keep when it was progression. One of the mobs in there had an ability that could literally oneshot the tank (seems like it was an overpowered frost shock ability, but i cant be certain), and there was nothing you could do about it. Those were some of my favorite pulls because I made the other guy tank them so he was the one that always died.

I also always liked Zul'aman trash because it had to be done quickly to reap your bonus raid loots. I pulled ridiculous quantities of enemies and we burned them down. None of it was really difficult, I just liked the encouraged speed since I love tanking quickly anyway.

There are also those mobs in black temple that also put that debuff on you that makes you gigantic, that was always fun.

I also had a tender spot for those ethereal guys in Karazhan as well who disarmed you frequently. I could tank them with no problem as a bear tank since you're immune to it, the other tank who was a warrior just kind of sat back while I had all the fun.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

For some weird reason, i really like beth'ilac thrash and the trash before baleroc. Worst thrash has got to be ultraxion one, by miles

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Drakes before Ultraxion were awesome!!!!

Heh, just kidding

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loganroth51 View Post
    Those Drakes before Ultraxion were awesome!!!!

Heh, just kidding
    oh man i was gonna say ultraxion trash but u beat me to it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlarn View Post
    As a fire mage during wotlk, the Frost Whelps before Sindragosa, hitting 115k dps was so much fun.

Definately this trash, the insane AoE just makes it so much fun.

I remember on my Shadow Priest, first raid after the major Cata patch. Putting my SW:P up on as many mobs as possible, and just running round. Must of had hundreds of shadows of myself walking down the stairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    If you consider the whole vehicle portion of Ulduar pre Leviathan as trash then I would say that was kind of a fun diversion.
    for me it would have to be this, or the doggies in MC (with an actual raid waay back at 60, not as they are now)

All of the trash in BWD. All of the trash had its own extra mechanics. Dwarven council for Atramedes trash was especially good.