Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trash after HuHu heading to C'Thun. More dangerous than the bosses.

Deleted
    only one type trash mob could be my favorite and thats trash

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Has to be trial of the crusader... None
    Wanted to say the "trash" after Garalon, but this is even better.

Firelands trash. soloed it as ele shammy. made me 500k gold

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I've been thinking of ways Blizz has entertained me in raids other than just bosses. So whats your favorite/most memorable raid trash in any expansion and why.

For me it would either have to be...
    1. The stair run after Halfus Wyrmbreaker in BoT. I loved how the fire elemental could come in and blow off some guildies if it was dragged to the side.
    2. Or the troll trash after Feng in MSV. The bombs tend to instantly kill some unsuspecting people standing right on top of them. Plus I get to ride the troll rush bounces on my goblin glider.
    Not to be a party pooper, but you listed my 2 most hated trash packs ever, you just needed the HoF trash packs at the start to finish the unholy triangle.

Anyways, I really don't like trash packs, there's a reason they're called TRASH, but I did like the mobs before Magmaw in BWD, and the drakes flying around that were obvious homages to the three original drakes in BWL. I also found the Core Hounds in Firelands fun, chewing up the other raid members and burning the whole raid thanks to incompetent tanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was a holy pally during TBC. I liked all the hookers in BT's den of mortal delights. They would spam an ungodly number of debuffs on the raid. We used to clear our meters and whoever decursed the most during the hooker packs got first crack at the epic gems for the night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    AQ40 before twins and before C'thun.

Fun times
    beat me to it. It felt like a lottery if you lived through each pull or not.

ICC.

To those who say "No trash is best!"...
    How would it make sense to go to HoF or ICC, the stronghold/castle of the enemy, only to find that the king/queen has no guardians, no helpers and so on? You might aswell not have any other boss than the endboss by then. Trash is importaint for the overall feel of a raid, ToC was the worst raid in history by a fucking mile.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    ICC.

To those who say "No trash is best!"...
    How would it make sense to go to HoF or ICC, the stronghold/castle of the enemy, only to find that the king/queen has no guardians, no helpers and so on? You might aswell not have any other boss than the endboss by then. Trash is importaint for the overall feel of a raid, ToC was the worst raid in history by a fucking mile.
    Don't just give away Ruby Sanctums title like that. That place is so bad most just skipped t, forgot about it or did it once and packed it in until Cata went live.

Raids that are too light on trash do seem a bit odd. ToFW, BoT and BWD are all a bit light one of them not having any. The flip side is damn near anything Before Wrath, but I guess dealing with 30 minutes of trash from boss to boss added to the raid for some.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

How would it make sense to go to HoF or ICC, the stronghold/castle of the enemy, only to find that the king/queen has no guardians, no helpers and so on?
    How is it logic when bosses standing there while you slaugheting their guardians?
    Last edited by Mouzfun; 2013-01-27 at 12:48 PM.

Concubines before Mother Shahraz in BT, we used to play "kill the MC-ed", was always fun seeing who would succeed
    The trash before Kael'thas aswell, cause it used to fuck you up if CC broke. (the flurry fellas)

I really like the trash to Elegon, as a tank, getting punted around so much is kind of fun =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    How is it logic when bosses standing there while you slaugheting their guardians?
    In the game of chess, the Pawns move first.

If the adventurers coming to slay you cant kill the stupid, incompitent and disappointing minions they are hardly worth your time.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Firelands trash is good

Icc trash before Marrogar, before LDW and before Sindragosa back when Living Bomb/Shadowy Apparitions had no target cap.
    Hi Sephurik

BoT had a lot of cool trash.

Particularly the ones before the acendent council.

Ultraxion trash was memorable
    and Shannox trash was even more

I didn't say I like it

Deleted
    Turtles in firelands, cause you could solo them easily and make a killing.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    2nd edit, and most recently the trash leading up to Elegon. The first couple of weeks, before we could be bothered to actually learn how it worked, it felt like beating another whole raid boss. we steam rolled that place other than that hall of trash - most action packed encounter in the whole instance.

Lol. When we were clearing to Elegon the first week, we actually thought about using lust on that trash.

Single most enjoyed trash mob: the guys in Ulduar before Kologarn who would jump on you.
    I loved fighting those things haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER