Thread: oRa3 Help

oRa3 Help

Hello all! I'm trying to customize oRa3 and it's not working. It's been a while since I've tried to mess with things and I remember being able to customize what spells I want it to track. For some reason, I'm not able to figure out how to do this anymore. Have things changed with it where you're not able to customize the spells you want to track? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if this is still the case, but it used to only function properly when other people have it installed too.

Not sure if that's still true.
    Warlock (SL main)

In DS I was able to go through and track everyone's cd's, filtering the ones I wanted and didn't want. I was the only one with it installed in the raid at the time also.

Deleted
    Go to your raid tab ingame and you will see an additional window opening to config which cds you wanna filter from each class.

If you are just looking to track raid CDs go to Hermes imo. ORA3 was a great addon but its not tracking many things any more. Ex- doesnt track monk CDs. And I've noticed several times we've been in raid where I think someone with symbiosis casts tranq and it says our resto druid has casted it even though he has not. I also believe you cannot add custom CDs unless you know how to edit the addon. Hermes has most CDs by default and also lets you add ones it might have missed by spell ID. It also no longer requires everyone to have the addon to use the CD tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Go to your raid tab ingame and you will see an additional window opening to config which cds you wanna filter from each class.
    This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!