Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Random BGs are random. Some people will always lose more and some will win more. It doesnt mean one person is bad. I have been on winning streaks on both sides with horrible team mates. Does that mean because they are winning they are good? No it still means they are horrible. If you take the best RBG players and put 1-2 in some of my Bgs and they lose 10 in a row does that mean they are horrible players? No it means we got out played.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-01-29 at 05:41 PM.

Why do people still always assume "You lose a lot you must be bad?" If it was arenas OK yes if you are losing a lot its probably you. But random BGs are just that RANDOM. Where someone with a 60% win rate might luck out every time and have people geared and know what they are doing where as someone else has horrible luck and half his team is bots and the others fresh 90s in greens. Theres something I learned while playing Diablo 3 for 5 months and thats RNG is RNG. Some people had great luck and got tons of good drops. Me on the other hand I never got good drops and had to use the RMAH to buy my gear. Its the same thing in BGs. Because they are random you are at the mercy of the queue. I have been top healer on both my DK and Warlock in at least 75% of the BGs I have done as Alliance. Then I look at the Horde stats after each match and they always seem to have 2-3 healers. I cant change that.

Bottom line is some people are going to have low win rates. Its just how BGs are because they are random and you cant pick your team. It doesnt make them bad. If Reckful was on most of my teams we would still lose does that mean hes bad? The people saying "OMG if you are losing so much it has to be your fault" are probably the same ones raging in BG chat that the reason we are losing is everyone's fault but theirs. I know those people. If you are in the forums calling everyone bad you are probably doing the same thing in BG chat. Thats why I just turn it off, I just cant stand having BG chat turned on. I prefer to enjoy PvP rather than listen to some BG Hero whos never even done anything rated in his life raging at everyone else.

Just checked my Stats:

Alliance Warlock: 40.8%
    Alliance Druid: 44.75%

Horde Pally: 72.7%
    Horde Priest: 77.1%

If I am the one thats causing my teams to lose then why are my Horde wins so much higher? Yea there goes your theory on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    I agree with what you said as I was feeling the same way. I just looked up my BG win/loss ration and im roughly 50% in all BG's cept EotS (11-117).
    Stats are incorrect for EotS. Cross reference the # wins in your EotS 100 wins achievement with the # of matches played in the stats section.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    Stats are incorrect for EotS. Cross reference the # wins in your EotS 100 wins achievement with the # of matches played in the stats section.

Is it generally only EotS?

Deleted
    Alliance pretty much dominates IoC and AV, the other bgs are about 50/50. I have 59% win% on my alliance warrior with nearly 2k bgs played which is fairly good i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    Yeah you're right...turns out to be 66-117

Deleted
    You get too much healers that is your problem you dint have enough power to can with small team to take a base.So you rush from base to base till horde spread around entire BG and just wait you to leave and rape the 1-2 poor persons left behind with 1-3 persons till you try to kill rest somewhere.
    And when you dint have atleast 3 healers in team you simply dint know what to do
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2013-01-30 at 03:25 AM.

i love post like this because you can talk to x amount of horde who say they never win lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    i love post like this because you can talk to x amount of horde who say they never win lol
    Been doing some CTA ABs today on my new Druid. If I had not AFKed out of them I would be 1-21 and thats from level 20-30. I only AFK out at last minute and we are always losing by at least 800 so its not like we would have won anyways. So Im not quitting on my teams but why should I ruin my winning ratio because half my team is brain dead. Please dont try and say its 50:50 we are just fucking terrible thats the only way to describe it. I am #1 heals and damage on my boomkin and usually get a few caps by stealthing around in every single one I have done. We suck and anyone who says otherwise is just playing in premades all day long or is playing against teams of bots. In most of my ABs we have 10-12 people who just stay at stables the entire time. I run the Battleground Targets addon and also Helaers must Die and horde will have 4-5 healers every single battle and we will have 0-1. I also refuse to heal because when I do I get gang raped by 2 rogues and a warrior while everyone just sits around watching then they yell at me for not healing. Yea sorry Im perma stun locked maybe next time get people off me and I can heal. Also we refuse to focus their healers. I mean seriously can you not see the big ass red + sign over their head that marks them as a healer?

So if we are literally losing them all, except for my single win, then YES Horde is winning them all. Cause if we are losing then they have to be winning.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-01-30 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Been doing some CTA ABs today on my new Druid. If I had not AFKed out of them I would be 1-21 and thats from level 20-30.
    Low level BGs often has a pretty small number of players queueing. If you keep requeueing, you get ... more or lesss ... rematches.

So if you get thrashed, and then most of your team signs up to replay most of their team ... what do you think is going to happen?

As others have said, when you play has a big impact. I've got 59% win on my main on 1500+ battles. I kept track for a 2 month spell once, and found my winning % on Sundays was sub 30%. (I attribute this to facing more organized groups on that day). So I stopped BGing on Sundays.

Yea Im 4-31 so far this AB CTA on my new Shaman and Im playing resto in BGs. Its just retarded. Horde has 10 people at stables so I say forget the damn stables and go get mine and then hit farm. What does everyone do? Runs to stables 2-3 at a time, immediately get slaughtered, while they are waiting for rez another group of 2-3 runs to stables, and same thing happens. This gets repeated until game over. Also the only people not being full retard and purposely getting farmed was me and 2-3 others. We capped Mine but we had to leave someone behind to defend it which left only 3 of us to take farm. They had 5 at farm so obviously we died and then 3 Horde left stables and recapped mine. Its seriously like that every single battle. We just cant win, its impossible. Not to mention I run Battleground targets addon and sometimes they have 5 healers but always at least 3 and usually we have 1-2. How do you win with teams like that? Everyone says BGs are close to 50:50 but Im pretty sure 4 wins and 31 losses is far from 50:50.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2013-01-30 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It's not them it's you.
    How is it us when im the only one who actually bothers targeting healers?

Thats what the alliance do in my battlegroup. Jump on the tank while every healer spamheals them. Im not bothered by it anymore, tanks are a rare sight nowadays in my battlegroup.

Horde are bad too. Horde got more bots and usually its clothies or plates not bothering going defensive stance etc so we might win during the time i CC the healers.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2013-01-30 at 09:26 PM.

I've played both alliance and horde for a long period of time. The grass is always greener on the other side... horde and alliance both win some and lose some, there isn't any clear cut winning side

Quote Originally Posted by KrumGaming View Post
    I've played both alliance and horde for a long period of time. The grass is always greener on the other side... horde and alliance both win some and lose some, there isn't any clear cut winning side
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Yea Im 4-31 so far this AB CTA on my new Shaman and Im playing resto in BGs. Its just retarded
    Been doing some CTA ABs today on my new Druid. If I had not AFKed out of them I would be 1-21
    Yup no clear cut winning side at all.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-02-01 at 04:38 PM.

Really?

Yup no clear cut winning side at all.

String of bad games I guess. Right now I play alliance and win a majority of the games I play. You could go to either side of the spectrum and find people on active winning streaks or losing streaks.

I played Horde for a long time. Every AV I did we lost and Horde complained...

I switched to Alliance and played that for a few years. Every AV I did we lost and Alliance complained...

I've come to realize I was the reason! I stopped PvPing and people still complain about losing...

I've come to realize I wasn't the reason! I won't PvP because people will STILL complain about losing...

Aveline's amazing work!

I've done 4 BGs since MoP launched. And only because the Wrathion quest demanded it.

Temple Game 1: Horde flattened us Alliance players. Alliance players scream at one another for being bad.
    Temple Game 2: Alliance steamrolls Horde players. I can't prove it, but I'd bet money that they were yelling at each other for losing.

I get quest credit and move on.

Mines Game 1: Horde destroys us. Alliance players call each other horrible things.
    Mines Game 2: Very, very close game. Horde takes the lead and Alliance players post nasty enough remarks to warrant people threatening to report one another for it. Alliance pulls ahead at the tail end and wins the game. Alliance, right before the win occurs, say horrible things to each other anyways to get the last word in.

I get quest credit and am reminded as to why I don't run random BGs anymore.

I don't care if the Alliance "gets better". I don't throw a tantrum when my team gets outplayed. But the BG atmosphere is a wretched hive that I choose not to subject myself to these days. I'd have happily taken a hit to my win percentage if, in trade, people would act like decent human beings towards one another.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
    Play both factions and realize how dumb you sound, it's the exact same no matter which faction you're on.
    This, i've hopped between Horde and Alliance a few times and i always laughed at how i hear the same bullshit on both sides over and over.

Deleted
    I think the OP got fed up of raging in BG chat and decided to come here instead, i hate these kind of threads that do nothing but spark annoyance.