• Bisexual Male

25 11.26%
  • Gay Female

4 1.80%
  • Gay Male

19 8.56%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Unhappy What is your sexual orientation? Bisexuals included.

It's not easy being a bisexual male especially when your future plan is to settle down with a woman as compared vice versa. There are rarely any opened bisexual males in today's society [cant even think of one celebrity], and I think many people would be surprised how many bisexual guys [that prefer women more] are actually out there, but have decided to keep it to themselves [no seriously]. I don't know whether I would ever tell my girlfriend since I don't know how a female would react to the idea.

But right now Im just curious from an anonymous poll what your sexual orientation is and if you know actually know a bisexual person and how your status is with them. [ a drunken night does not count]
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2013-01-27 at 07:56 AM.

You're just confused.

Doubt this will stay open for long, as it's my understanding discussing sexuality is against the rules.

But, to stay on-topic, I'm a heterosexual male. "Society" discriminates against anyone not heterosexual (unless, of course, you're a lesbian / bisexual woman...because it's "hot"). I'd venture to guess that's why little people are open about their sexual orientation.

What about asexual and pansexual people?

Where is the asexul and breadsexual options?

Edid: ^^ beat me to it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    asexual and uncertain should be options in this poll.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Where's asexuality or pansexuality or polysexuality? You and your prejudiced polls!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Where's asexuality or pansexuality or polysexuality? You and your prejudiced polls!
    What is yours sempahore, i was always very curious but too afraid to ever ask!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bisexual, in that I don't mind having sex with other girls. Romantically, though, I'm into men.

No Pansexual option makes me sad ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    What is yours sempahore, i was always very curious but too afraid to ever ask!
    Probably asexual.

Deleted
    Probably asexual.
    Towards men or women? or both? As asexual isn't really specific

What? maybe hes just ignorant. Ffs, people are so damn quick to throw the racist/sexist blahblahist card out there.
    I think there should be an asexual option though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bisexual male here.

I've not really encountered any problems with it. I do slightly prefer women, can't say if it's actual preference or a psychological thing because it's more accepted in society.

I've "known", as in accepted, it since I was around 16 or 17 but only became active a few years back. Pretty much all the people I have regular contact with (family, friends, colleagues) know about it and I've told it to partners of both sexes a few dates in. The females actually reacted far better than the males. My last male BF (which was also my second in total) left me mostly because of that, because he didn't "believe" in bisexuality and thought I wasn't really gay and just wanted to experiment.
    He wasn't mean or anything, it was more like he was protecting himself from disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bi-sexual - if I can't get it, I buy it. I kid, of course. I don't use "pay-as-you-go" or "rent-a-hole" type sex. Doesn't appeal.
    I'm a hedonist, but I only enjoy hetero-sex. I'm not into the classic "marriage" ideas. I don't get bored romantically/intellectually with one partner, but sexual interest with one partner is sometimes a few months - usually one or two weeks, actually. I don't have a problem with sharing a bed with one or two bi-sexual woman, though.

EDIT: I agree with another poster - let people do as they wish... why all the interest? If it works for you and doesn't hurt anyone else, do it... and leave them be.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-01-27 at 09:01 AM.

Towards men or women? or both? As asexual isn't really specific
    To everyone. Asexuality is very specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeddicious View Post
    What? maybe hes just ignorant. Ffs, people are so damn quick to throw the racist/sexist blahblahist card out there.
    "Ffs, people are so damn quick to be outraged at a flippant remark."

Deleted
    To everyone. Asexuality is very specific.
    Maybe we're thinking of it in diffrent ways, But i heard of this Asexual couple and while they were not interessted in sex or doing anything sexual related
    They still enjoyed being with eachother. So i suppose thats why i didn't think of it as specific.
    But i what i understand from you is that If you could find a partner you wouldn't want a male or a female regardless of sex? You'd just want nothing?

I dont get why there is 2 top options when one is needed.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Maybe we're thinking of it in diffrent ways, But i heard of this Asexual couple and while they were not interessted in sex or doing anything sexual related
    They still enjoyed being with eachother. So i suppose thats why i didn't think of it as specific.
    But i what i understand from you is that If you could find a partner you wouldn't want a male or a female regardless of sex? You'd just want nothing?
    Oh, we're talking about it on different levels then. I was referring to sex only (sexual orientation); you probably meant romantic orientation. I'm probably gyneromantic.

I'm a straight male, but I don't see why people care about other people's sexuality so much. Let them do as they will. Live and let live.