Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

GHostcrawler Tweets

I am seriously love Ghostcrawler's tweets right now, heres a few of them.

Folks, we have no idea where we're going with Draenei. I mean... really
    Gnomes... no. Just no. We're sorry about gnomes.
    Anduin duels Garrosh. Loses. BIG SURPRISE. #takingoverfromfargo
    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance. Swap imminent. #takingoverfromfargo
    No more trolls. Thunder King was their last stand and it failed. #takingoverfromfargo
    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies. #takingoverfromfargo
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No more trolls. Thunder King was their last stand and it failed. #takingoverfromfargo
    That's not true...

That's impossible!!

Seriously, there's still Zul and King Rastakhan to deal with...

Tauren one seems legit though.

They're all in Vegas for their annual "wrap party". Lots of hilarious drunk tweeting going on. Fargo = Dave Kosak, who has been tweeting similar stuff but with the hashtag #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

Links or it didn't happen.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Even Fake Fargo forgets about the worgen.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow Drunk patch notes:
    General:
    All class nerfs will be done on a single server so we can compare to the norm (Sorry, Lightbringer).
    Taurens and worgens are now skinnable.
    The new Warchief Is an Undead Gamon, you are able to cannibalize him for free health.
    All flying mounts now work like the Joust quests in Mount Hyjal.
    New Pandaren Children's Week achievement: grow a beard.
    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies.
    All trolls are dead and players that roll trolls will be there evolved form, Bloodelves.
    Gnomes can now double-jump, wall-jump, and smash bricks with their heads.
    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance.
    Gnomes Switch to Horde Scared of the punting Taurens.
    Blizzard is sorry about Gnomes and hence forth be named G???
    Lich King comes back as a secret Raid boss in Thunder King.
    Draenei's are lost yet again.
    Death Knights:
    Death Knights now take damage from healing. To balance, DPS classes can damage them to restore health.
    You are now able to cannibalize a death knight.
    Druid:
    Can now shapeshift into a worgen hunter.
    If hunters tame themselves they have clones of the,selves with stampede.
    Rogue:
    Nerfed
    Has squishy clown feet to negate stealth but since every plays with stealth this is effect no one.
    MageWhizzers:
    Nerfed
    Can only cast spells while screaming their desired spell name. All spells can only be casted by using your races language of the spell.
    Hunters:
    Now allowed to tame druids again.
    All hunter pets must be trained up from pups to adult via pet battles.
    You can only tame a Level 1 Druid.
    SHaman:
    Buffed
    New spec that makes totems=hats
    Enchantment can now go tankspec dualwielding shields.
    Paladin:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or any Football Day.
    Priest:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or what you would call Football Day.
    Shadow priest with guitars are exempted from this restriction.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    All class nerfs will be done on a single server so we can compare to the norm (Sorry, Lightbringer).
    Good, Lightbringer-EU is the worst crap server in europe anyway, community-wise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Links or it didn't happen.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler there u go :P

I think the Blizz team is in Las Vegas this weekend and these are all their post-party drunk tweets.

Was pretty amused by a lot of them haha.

Out of bad guys, so... Lich King's back baby! #takingoverfromfargo
    feels like a good premonition #icecrowwasmerelyasetback
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

My thread on these happenings got deleted by a mod who clearly hasn't had her morning coffee yet so I'll copy and paste my transcript that's unedited from the source tweets.

@DaveKosak AKA "Fargo"

Yeah I'll be taking over class tweets now! RT @Ghostcrawler: GC fairly unplugged for a few days. Expect few updates.

Rogues? Nerf. Mages? Nerf nerf. Shaman? BUFF. 4th Shaman spec uses HATS instead of totems. Done. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

Mages will now be called "Whizzers" and can only cast spells by screaming "Firebolt! Firebolt!" into their headset. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

Paladins and priests are no longer allowed to raid on the sabbath. Exception: Shadow priests with guitars. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

RT: Warlock green fire replaced with confetti

Hunters are now allowed to tame Druids as pets. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

Enhancement Shaman tank spec: Dual-wield shields. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

Death Knights now take damage from healing. To balance, DPS classes can damage them to restore health. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

For science, all class nerfs will be done on a single server so we can compare to the norm (Sorry, Lightbringer). #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

This. RT @Eliot_Lefebvre: You can't buff Shaman. You literally can't. Anything the class lacks in power it makes up in awesome. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

I'm keeping the moose. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

Druids get new DPS spec, where they shapeshift into a Worgen Hunter. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

Hm, @Rastailian points out that would allow Druid Hunters to tame themselves. Accordingly, they can "Stampede," (looks like mirror image.)

Yes! And Forsaken can cannibalize living Death Knights! RT @SihnonHunter: Taurens & Worgens now skinnable.
    @Ghostcrawler AKA Greg Street

Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance. Swap imminent. #takingoverfromfargo

New warchief? Undead Gamon. #takingoverfromfargo

Gnomes... no. Just no. We're sorry about gnomes. #takingoverfromfargo

Out of bad guys, so... Lich King's back baby! #takingoverfromfargo

Folks, we have no idea where we're going with Draenei. I mean... really. #takingoverfromfargo

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    My thread on these happenings got deleted by a mod who clearly hasn't had her morning coffee yet so I'll copy and paste my transcript that's unedited from the source tweets.
    no its because you didn't follow the rules. and depating about a mod is also against the rules. if you want to debate about a mods action http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...les_moderating

so maybe you should start reading the rules http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...les_moderating

and the title was made to provoke people also someting against the rules. if the mod didn't had his morning coffee he would had gave you a infraction instead of just closing it.

I believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Good, Lightbringer-EU is the worst crap server in europe anyway, community-wise.
    so is Lightbringer-us

You've said WoW cannot support an infinite number of classes.With DK and now Monks added will we ever see a Demon Hunter class
    Is there enough design space there not occupied by DK, warlock, hunter, warrior?
    So no demon hunters?

I am seriously love Ghostcrawler's tweets right now, heres a few of them.

Make Velen a bad guy

Gnomes... no. Just no. We're sorry about gnomes.
    /punt
    Anduin rerolls paladin and wins?
    *Welcome Tauren into the Alliance, laugh at rage*
    good riddance
    We'll see what cdev has to say about that.

I got a kick out of the dig Fargo did regarding ´science´.

If this was an actual experiment, it would have to be double-blind, meaning the devs wouldn´t know which server was getting the patch, and the players on that server wouldn´t know if they got the patch or not.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So no demon hunters?

Well that's the question, isn't it? Ghostcrawler didn't answer the question, he asked the same question he was asked back as an answer basically.
    As I said here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20008753

Ghostcrawler is either being tricky with words or just made a very frustrating and vague tweet by essentially asking the same question as an answer he was just asked as if it were an answer. The person I would assume implied demon hunters might not have a space to fill, so why would GC answer that without a yes or no and instead ask if demon hunters would have a space to fill?

Hopefully he has the kindness and benevolence to clarify that tweet if he meant to give a definitive answer. He could be being tricky and they're in the works, or he could just be avoiding stating that they may decide to do them someday, somehow, and he doesn't want to commit to an answer that could feasibly change in the future, however slim a chance that may be.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Wow Drunk patch notes:
    General:
    Taurens and worgens are now skinnable.
    The new Warchief Is an Undead Gamon, you are able to cannibalize him for free health.
    All flying mounts now work like the Joust quests in Mount Hyjal.
    New Pandaren Children's Week achievement: grow a beard.
    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies.
    All trolls are dead and players that roll trolls will be there evolved form, Bloodelves.
    Gnomes can now double-jump, wall-jump, and smash bricks with their heads.
    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance.
    Gnomes Switch to Horde Scared of the punting Taurens.
    Blizzard is sorry about Gnomes and hence forth be named G???
    Lich King comes back as a secret Raid boss in Thunder King.
    Draenei's are lost yet again.
    Death Knights:
    Death Knights now take damage from healing. To balance, DPS classes can damage them to restore health.
    You are now able to cannibalize a death knight.
    Druid:
    Can now shapeshift into a worgen hunter.
    If hunters tame themselves they have clones of the,selves with stampede.
    Rogue:
    Nerfed
    Has squishy clown feet to negate stealth but since every plays with stealth this is effect no one.
    MageWhizzers:
    Nerfed
    Can only cast spells while screaming their desired spell name. All spells can only be casted by using your races language of the spell.
    Hunters:
    Now allowed to tame druids again.
    All hunter pets must be trained up from pups to adult via pet battles.
    You can only tame a Level 1 Druid.
    SHaman:
    Buffed
    New spec that makes totems=hats
    Enchantment can now go tankspec dualwielding shields.
    Paladin:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or any Football Day.
    Priest:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or what you would call Football Day.
    Shadow priest with guitars are exempted from this restriction.
    oH MY GOD IM FUCKING DYING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Well that's the question, isn't it? Ghostcrawler didn't answer the question, he asked the same question he was asked back as an answer basically.
    As I said here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20008753

Ghostcrawler is either being tricky with words or just made a very frustrating and vague tweet by essentially asking the same question as an answer he was just asked as if it were an answer. The person I would assume implied demon hunters might not have a space to fill, so why would GC answer that without a yes or no and instead ask if demon hunters would have a space to fill?

Hopefully he has the kindness and benevolence to clarify that tweet if he meant to give a definitive answer. He could be being tricky and they're in the works, or he could just be avoiding stating that they may decide to do them someday, somehow, and he doesn't want to commit to an answer that could feasibly change in the future, however slim a chance that may be.
    He's also not going to tell us straight up if Demon Hunters are planning to be made in a future expansion.

A.) Should Demon Hunters not come in the NEXT expansion, people will interpret that as "BUT GC SAID WE'D GET DEMONHUNTERZ" and 'cause a large stampeding roar of morons on the forums.
    B.) A new class is a major sell-point of an expansion if it's one of the main features. They won't reveal a new class is coming until they reveal the expansion in which it's coming first. That's just how it is.
    C.) Do you REALLY think we need another class so soon after receiving our 11th class in WoW? Monks are far from being even remotely "in a good place" mechanically. Do you really want them to have yet another class to balance when so many of the pre-existing classes haven't even found a solid gamestyle yet?

Demon Hunters could work. I'm not denying that. They play well in Diablo III. But for God's sake, leave GC the hell alone about them. He's not going to give you a straight up answer about it one way or the other. The most I doubt we'll ever get about new possible classes is a "Well I wouldn't COMPLETELY rule it out. Anything is possible."