Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Bloodsail Admiral Ninaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    I would sue her.

    I mean it has to be illegal.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.

    And even if it was, the courts are kinda sexist and you'll just have to pay anyways.
    Ex-Rogue; Ex-Paladin
    Mastery will fix it.

  2. #182
    First: When i saw the title in most recent threads it was like "How would you react if you caught your GF or BF po" and i was like "Aaaah yeaaah! Porn thread", then i was like "oooh... Damn you subconciousness!"

    Secondly: Even i am tired of the previous thread... Only a very small portion of men/women would ever do something so stupid. If you get together with such a moronic person you deserve to suffer for the rest of your life.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Secondly: Even i am tired of the previous thread... Only a very small portion of men/women would ever do something so stupid. If you get together with such a moronic person you deserve to suffer for the rest of your life.
    So because someone does a good job of hiding their craziness, the person who engages in a relationship with them deserves to suffer? o.O

    Makes sense...

  4. #184
    Fluffy Kitten llDemonll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    6,582
    if you choose to stay in the relationship, yes
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

  5. #185
    The Lightbringer malletin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    3,178
    punch her until she loses the baby provided she is pregnant.. seriously i would probably just turn around and walk out the door.
    "any man shaving for a woman should relinquish ownership of his testicles aswell"

  6. #186
    I would say people are human and make mistakes. I wouldn't personally freak out. If a man is abuse or a woman is abusive that is different. Certainty a messed up situation though it's not really a deal breaker. I would want to know why the man/woman was poking holes in the condom in the first place.

  7. #187
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,804
    I would dump her flat on her ass without a second thought.

    Secondly: Even i am tired of the previous thread... Only a very small portion of men/women would ever do something so stupid. If you get together with such a moronic person you deserve to suffer for the rest of your life.
    really?

    because i think it seems like a perfectly feasible thing with all the pressure that is put on people to get married and make a family. a guy could take longer to grow into being ready for it and the woman might just decide she's ready enough for the both of them.
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  8. #188
    The Insane det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    18,554
    Good thing I decided early on to have my strings cut ....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

  9. #189
    I sincerely doubt that 42% statistic, but if i ever found out my gf was trying to get pregnant without my conscent, it would break all the trust i have in her and would most likely, after a good conversation of course, lead to me breaking up with her, you cant toy with trust.

  10. #190
    Merely a Setback Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    26,116
    Hypothetically: Discussion of children would undoubtedly take place beforehand; therefore if I were to catch them in this act trust would most likely be irrevocably broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    I would sue her.

    I mean it has to be illegal.

    A court favoring a man instead of a woman, unless he has a cohort of helpers? Not going to happen.

  12. #192
    If she is hot and has a good paying job or comes from money I'd prolly say, "Babe I've already did that."
    this is my signature... jealous?

  13. #193
    Legendary! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    6,402
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Good thing I decided early on to have my strings cut ....
    Would be hilarious if she would not know that - and thus would try this poking thing over and over and over without any sucess

  14. #194
    If I caught my BF doing this, I would first wonder when I turned gay and picked up a boy friend who was so stupid as to not understand how human reproduction works.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

    -Kujako-

  15. #195
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Saying "No sex for you, young lady" would hurt me more than her, so that would definately not be my reaction.

    If she'd not use birth-control despite telling so, I'd buy condoms and keep them locked away from her. I'm not ready for a kid yet as I'm a student. Not having sex with her isn't an option either, so condoms locked away from her it is.

  16. #196
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    620
    I'd be on birth control regardless, so pregnancy wouldn't be an issue. That said, his ass would be out the door before he could blink if I caught my BF doing that. Deliberately sneaking behind my back is horrible enough, but doing it with an issue as gigantic as children? Hell no. That changes my life, his life, and adds the child's life into the bargain. That is nothing to play games with. I'd probably end up leaving him if he lied to me about much less significant issues, but this would be an instant, "Play time's over, have a nice life."
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

  17. #197
    Dreadlord Felicia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oak Harbor, Washington
    Posts
    913
    If I did it to my husband, I'd expect him to walk away. And I'd do the same to him. We already talked about this with each other, and it would be considered a big breach of trust. Honestly, we could probably forgive and forget. But it's still shady as hell...

    Luckily, I don't want to have kids right now! I wouldn't be caught dead skipping the pill, or poking holes in a condom.

  18. #198
    Scarab Lord Zhangfei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cola, SC via Devon
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.

    And even if it was, the courts are kinda sexist and you'll just have to pay anyways.
    Yes, because the baby is at fault for this whole thing, right?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

  19. #199
    Herald of the Titans Ave07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,947
    Think it depends for me, if I really like her ill ask her to take birth control pills if its not too late. If she does not then we'll break up as I believe in giving second chances.

  20. #200
    The Lightbringer Simulacrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Yes, because the baby is at fault for this whole thing, right?
    Last I checked, it's perfectly legal for women to not use contraception, sleep with random people, get pregnant, give birth without knowing who the father is, and then dump the baby off at wherever and just walk away from it forever, no obligations. As many times as they'd like, too. If you're a homeless drug abuser who has already given birth to 5 kids that all went straight into the state's care? It's still your right to do that as many more times as you'd like!

    But when women do it, I guess the child's welfare doesn't matter anymore...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •