Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Secondly: Even i am tired of the previous thread... Only a very small portion of men/women would ever do something so stupid. If you get together with such a moronic person you deserve to suffer for the rest of your life.
    So because someone does a good job of hiding their craziness, the person who engages in a relationship with them deserves to suffer? o.O

Makes sense...

15+ Year Old Account
    if you choose to stay in the relationship, yes
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

punch her until she loses the baby provided she is pregnant.. seriously i would probably just turn around and walk out the door.

I would say people are human and make mistakes. I wouldn't personally freak out. If a man is abuse or a woman is abusive that is different. Certainty a messed up situation though it's not really a deal breaker. I would want to know why the man/woman was poking holes in the condom in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would dump her flat on her ass without a second thought.

Secondly: Even i am tired of the previous thread... Only a very small portion of men/women would ever do something so stupid. If you get together with such a moronic person you deserve to suffer for the rest of your life.
    really?

because i think it seems like a perfectly feasible thing with all the pressure that is put on people to get married and make a family. a guy could take longer to grow into being ready for it and the woman might just decide she's ready enough for the both of them.

I sincerely doubt that 42% statistic, but if i ever found out my gf was trying to get pregnant without my conscent, it would break all the trust i have in her and would most likely, after a good conversation of course, lead to me breaking up with her, you cant toy with trust.

Hypothetically: Discussion of children would undoubtedly take place beforehand; therefore if I were to catch them in this act trust would most likely be irrevocably broken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    I would sue her.

I mean it has to be illegal.

A court favoring a man instead of a woman, unless he has a cohort of helpers? Not going to happen.

If she is hot and has a good paying job or comes from money I'd prolly say, "Babe I've already did that."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Good thing I decided early on to have my strings cut ....
    Would be hilarious if she would not know that - and thus would try this poking thing over and over and over without any sucess

10+ Year Old Account
    If I caught my BF doing this, I would first wonder when I turned gay and picked up a boy friend who was so stupid as to not understand how human reproduction works.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Saying "No sex for you, young lady" would hurt me more than her, so that would definately not be my reaction.

If she'd not use birth-control despite telling so, I'd buy condoms and keep them locked away from her. I'm not ready for a kid yet as I'm a student. Not having sex with her isn't an option either, so condoms locked away from her it is.

I'd be on birth control regardless, so pregnancy wouldn't be an issue. That said, his ass would be out the door before he could blink if I caught my BF doing that. Deliberately sneaking behind my back is horrible enough, but doing it with an issue as gigantic as children? Hell no. That changes my life, his life, and adds the child's life into the bargain. That is nothing to play games with. I'd probably end up leaving him if he lied to me about much less significant issues, but this would be an instant, "Play time's over, have a nice life."
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

If I did it to my husband, I'd expect him to walk away. And I'd do the same to him. We already talked about this with each other, and it would be considered a big breach of trust. Honestly, we could probably forgive and forget. But it's still shady as hell...

Luckily, I don't want to have kids right now! I wouldn't be caught dead skipping the pill, or poking holes in a condom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.

And even if it was, the courts are kinda sexist and you'll just have to pay anyways.
    Yes, because the baby is at fault for this whole thing, right?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Think it depends for me, if I really like her ill ask her to take birth control pills if its not too late. If she does not then we'll break up as I believe in giving second chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Yes, because the baby is at fault for this whole thing, right?
    Last I checked, it's perfectly legal for women to not use contraception, sleep with random people, get pregnant, give birth without knowing who the father is, and then dump the baby off at wherever and just walk away from it forever, no obligations. As many times as they'd like, too. If you're a homeless drug abuser who has already given birth to 5 kids that all went straight into the state's care? It's still your right to do that as many more times as you'd like!

But when women do it, I guess the child's welfare doesn't matter anymore...
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    2 condom posts in an hour, interesting train of thought today.

I'd dump her ass and got get myself checked out if that ever happened to me. That opens the door to a shitload of trust issues and mental health questions.
    same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    i'm the 1 shot wonder when it comes to pregnancy. I `1shot it every time apparrent.y

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    instant walk away.
    that's fucking crazy.
    Exactly. This should be your immediate response. There's crazy, and then there's this.

It's uncommon, but it's enough of a thing that it's apparently worth worrying about. A bit.