Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would wonder in panic where in blazes I got a girlfriend without remembering doing it. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??????
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Um, when did dudes stop bringing their own jimmy's to the party?

Considering it would either be in my pocket, on my dick, or in the girl I think I'd notice her trying to poke a hole in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post

Considering it would either be in my pocket, on my dick, or in the girl I think I'd notice her trying to poke a hole in it.
    I don't know but I'm guessing a lot of women have male condoms with them. Even so, when you're opening the condom, how the hell do you have the time to poke it, also, you would be doing it in front of the guy...

And as for a guy poking a woman's condom, same thing really.

well...im abstaining from sex
    so it wouldnt happen and it wouldnt matter if they did

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep I'd dump her. I don't need to be with someone that crazy. And it's not like I could ever trust her after that unless I got a vasectomy.

I don't think it's as common as that statistic says though, that seems insanely ridiculous.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I do believe this is talking about peoples girlfriends that they presumably live with and not random girls at a party. Usually guys keep their condoms in a draw and not all of them in their pocket so if at any point the guy is not in the same room as his condoms, that's when she could do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't know but I'm guessing a lot of women have male condoms with them. Even so, when you're opening the condom, how the hell do you have the time to poke it, also, you would be doing it in front of the guy...

And as for a guy poking a woman's condom, same thing really.
    You poke it with a pin through the rapper, I'm guessing. It would still be hard to see if they used a small pin.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-29 at 07:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be very angry. I don't want kids JUST yet. When I do I will let you know about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    We'd talk about it like rational adults. I'd address the secrecy, deception, and why what she did wasn't acceptable. I feel fairly confident we could work it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    We'd talk about it like rational adults. I'd address the secrecy, deception, and why what she did wasn't acceptable. I feel fairly confident we could work it out.
    But how could you ever trust her after that? Every time you take a condom out you'd have to question if she's done it again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    This is not the treatment you should give to someone that just attempted to ruin your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    But how could you ever trust her after that? Every time you take a condom out you'd have to question if she's done it again.
    I'd be wary for awhile, no doubt, but I still believe we could discuss what happened without totally ending the relationship. We're dealing with a hypothetical person right now, but I wouldn't be with someone who was habitually deceitful. If this was a single occurrence and I felt like we addressed it thoroughly, I see no reason not to give her another shot.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    This is not the treatment you should give to someone that just attempted to ruin your life.
    It is if I love them. It just depends on if this kind of behavior is normal for her or if she just messed up and did something really wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Apparently women sabotaging birth control isn't as uncommon as we'd like to believe. By now everyone's seen the 100+ page thread that says "42% of women would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner".

So now I ask you; - How would you react if you caught your partner poking holes in your condoms, or found out that she had never even purchased birth control pills despite telling you that she's currently taking them?
    I'd probably keep it to myself and tell her the next day I cheated on her a few months ago and the woman I cheated her with had AIDS and we didnt use protection.
    Then again..my GF shouldnt worry, as we always used condoms anyways right.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Awkward because i'm a male seeking a male >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a lawyer.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    I'd clearly leave her, even if that means that I'd have to face court. But well, it would still be my kid, so you'd never really know for sure...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sersel View Post
    I'd probably keep it to myself and tell her the next day I cheated on her a few months ago and the woman I cheated her with had AIDS and we didnt use protection.
    Then again..my GF shouldnt worry, as we always used condoms anyways right.....
    This would easily be the best thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut down any sort of relationship. Because I can't have one with a person I cannot trust.

I would do that, but only if she was my wife for many years and I know that such behavior isn't normal. But I think that's not the question of the OP.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2013-01-29 at 12:47 PM.

In Toronto just recently a man was found to be poking holes in his condoms and it resulted in his GF getting pregnant. he was charge with sexual assault and given 18 months in jail. would hope the same thing would happen to women if they were found lying about birth control or poking holes in condoms.
    Last edited by esach88; 2013-02-02 at 02:24 PM.

Not to take away from the thread. Anyone find it odd the thread is bumped by a poster with one post after almost a week of it not being discussed.

It depends on the situation, personality and emotional and mental health of the person. It also depends if dating is serious or the person is a controlling freak.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is illegal I presume since you jeopordize your partners health, needless to say I would walk away and maybe more..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

If I caught my boyfriend poking holes in our condoms, I'd have to make sure to give him a lil spanking. Those holes would make anal so messy.