Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    If she'd already be pregnant, I'd probably kill myself and mention this specific incident (including her name, of course) as the reason.
    I expect you to hold to that, so we can laugh at you in a thread on mmo-champion !

Deleted
    I would have thought it would be very rare, probably only slightly more likely than blokes poking holes in condoms. Either way it is clearly a huge trust issue, and the person sabotaging the condoms should see a therapist and is probably not fit to be a parent.

If it was a woman doing the condom sabotage and she actually did get pregnant, then I think her partner would have every right to leave her, and claim full custody of any resulting children and financial support due to the mothers appalling behavior. Likewise if it was the man doing the sabotage, then the woman should get full custody and financial support.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    instant walk away.
    that's fucking crazy.
    Would you at least finish first?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Honey, there's something I must tell you.
    I got the test results back from my doctor yesterday. It's good that we always had safe sex, because I have Super AIDS. And because I don't want to endanger you, I'm breaking up with you."

And then run like hell.
    Last edited by Zao; 2013-01-27 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Would you at least finish first?
    it would depend when i'm learning about it

Curious how one would know as well. I've had my fair share of condoms break during the act without any sort of sabotage. I would imagine a hole in the tip would only make that more likely.

Obviously, instantly dump (and - if possible by any means - try to sue) her.
    If she'd already be pregnant, I'd probably kill myself and mention this specific incident (including her name, of course) as the reason.
    Right... so if your going to have a son (even if you didnt want one) your going to chose to kill yourself and blame the mother, and leave the son to grow up with a suicide dead father and lieing whore mother.

I hope you just like 15 and not a real adult... otherwise you are a despicable person.

wtf is a condom??

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Right... so if your going to have a son (even if you didnt want one) your going to chose to kill yourself and blame the mother, and leave the son to grow up with a suicide dead father and lieing whore mother.

I hope you just like 15 and not a real adult... otherwise you are a despicable person.
    The Serious Police have arrived.

Deleted
    Curious how one would know as well. I've had my fair share of condoms break during the act without any sort of sabotage. I would imagine a hole in the tip would only make that more likely.
    Your very unlucky then, while they do break its less than 2% ^^

Deleted
    Burn her tampons.
    It's not as if she'd be using them if she got herself pregnant...

On a semi related note.
    I work in an organic food store, which also sells a bunch of supplements.
    One popular herbal treatment against depression is St. John's Wort, which has the nasty side effect of cancelling the effect of birth control pills completely.
    As not a lot of people know this and believe that as it's herbal it MUST be safe, I warn them about it.

One day this lady is in for St John's Wort and I give her my usual warning.
    Most women on birth control tend to put the herb back, this one however broke into a huge grin and goes "while it wouldn't be part of my plans, it wouldn't be unwelcome either!" She grabs a second bottle, pays, and almost skips happily out of the store.
    I was stunned, depression AND forcing a baby on your partner? Way to go, lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Saikano View Post
    It's not as if she'd be using them if she got herself pregnant...
    Yeah but it's an excuse to burn something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be baffled as to why I'm obligated to wear those damn things.

As long as she won't have an abortion incase of pregnancy, I can care less. She's the one that doesn't wants to have kids yet ^^

there's about 100 pages for you to catch up on in the other thread.

Deleted
    Laugh like a maniac and threaten her until she removes herself out of my face. Second part only applies if it's happening at my house.

Yes, I become a lunatic when stuff like this happens to me. And it's justifiable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be about as furious as my wife would be when she found out I had a girlfriend.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I don't worry about that. I am married, we have 2 kids and I had my vasectomy. My wife doesn't use birth control as her body is really weird with pills (I tell you, she'd get loopy licking a tic-tac or drowsy using an aspirin). Condoms are used at, uhm, certain times in the month or if we try something different.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Deleted
    I'd get mad and yell at her. Then I'd calm down and have a long chat with her about it. It's not that she wanted children, but rather the fact that she tried it without telling me, she sort of forced it and lied to me. Obviously I couldn't break-up with her directly since... you know, if we got together then I must have liked something and since I only fall in love with people I've been friends with, I've known her for a time already.

Obviously, instantly dump (and - if possible by any means - try to sue) her.
    Would it really be worth killing yourself over?

As female I would NEVER poke holes in a condom. If the man I was with didn't want to have kids I'd respect his decision. If I desperately wanted kids and he didn't ever then I would have cut my losses, move on and find a man who was on the same page as me. If he did want kids but not right now then I'd just be patient and wait until he was ready.

If I were a man and I found my GF poking holes in my condoms I'd kick her to the curb (not literally) and never speak to her again. If she were pregnant then I'd try legal action to make sure I wasn't liable for any costs relating to the child.

If on the other hand I found my BF poking holes in his condom and I did get pregnant.... I'd kick him to the curb and terminate the pregnancy. I'm not in any position to have kids at the moment. Especially if it were to happen due to deception.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    Well, a child would definitely be the last thing I'd want to have now in life.
    But I'm sure his mother would love to explain him the situation.