Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    Man impregnates a woman with his seed without her consent -> bad
    Woman gets pregnant with his seed without his consent -> bad

thanks for reminding me of your name though i forgot it in a listing of mmoc's feminist supremists.
    I'm actually a male but thanks for being a closed minded person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I'm actually a male but thanks for being a closed minded person.
    The guy telling me that feminists have to be female calling me close minded ? now thats an oxymoron.
    Last edited by mmoc9ed1a1194b; 2013-01-27 at 03:34 PM.

The guy telling me that feminists have to be female calling me close minded ? now thats an oxymoron.
    I understand OxyMoron is a name degrading name outside the states. You perhaps use it more often then we do which is never. I know about Oxy and I know about Moron. Very very rarely in our society (United States) you will hear anyone call anyone an oxymoron and if they do its not to be even taken seriously. So I don't know the amount of impact that has in the UK. But it means nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuseason View Post
    practice other methods for birth control (like pull-out).
    That is NOT a method of birth control, you realise that precum contains sperm so even if you do pull out you can still get the girl pregnant.

I understand OxyMoron is a name degrading name outside the states. You perhaps use it more often then we do which is never. I know about Oxy and I know about Moron. Very very rarely in our society (United States) you will hear anyone call anyone an oxymoron and if they do its not to be even taken seriously. So I don't know the amount of impact that has in the UK. But it means nothing to me.
    uh dude oxymoron generally isn't an insult. Granted the guy who posted it did bold the word moron so in this case it would appear it was meant to be...

An oxymoron (plural oxymora or oxymorons) (from Greek ὀξύμωρον, "sharp dull") is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms. Oxymora appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors such as ground pilot and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2013-01-27 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    probably dump her for lying to me. i won't stay with someone i can't trust.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Oxymoron is nothing degrading O_o

Oxymoron is nothing degrading O_o
    It sounds degrading. It has Moron in there..

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Curious how one would know as well. I've had my fair share of condoms break during the act without any sort of sabotage. I would imagine a hole in the tip would only make that more likely.
    I'm gonna' go ahead and guess you, like many others, don't know how to properly put one on...

OT: Get some sort of lawyer to make sure I wouldn't have to pay for anything child-related, and of course get out of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds degrading. It has Moron in there..
    It means two words put together that mean the opposite, such as "specific generalities" or "female bachelor."
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Deleted
    That's one of the few things that would make me dump a girl immediately. It's not only horrible towards me, I'd feel obligated to take care of the kid which would fuck up my life (travelling a lot+a student), but also to the child, bringing it into a world where its father didn't want it to be born in the first place.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Umm... oxymoron is a term that's used in the US all the time. And it's not a degrading name, it's just a word that means "contradiction in terms". Like a tiny giant, or a smart idiot. You may want to consider in the future learning what something is before talking about it, since you seem to be too woefully uneducated as to your own society (United States) to be making commentary on anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Saikano View Post
    It's not as if she'd be using them if she got herself pregnant...

On a semi related note.
    I work in an organic food store, which also sells a bunch of supplements.
    One popular herbal treatment against depression is St. John's Wort, which has the nasty side effect of cancelling the effect of birth control pills completely.
    As not a lot of people know this and believe that as it's herbal it MUST be safe, I warn them about it.

One day this lady is in for St John's Wort and I give her my usual warning.
    Most women on birth control tend to put the herb back, this one however broke into a huge grin and goes "while it wouldn't be part of my plans, it wouldn't be unwelcome either!" She grabs a second bottle, pays, and almost skips happily out of the store.
    I was stunned, depression AND forcing a baby on your partner? Way to go, lady!
    TBH, she might just be manic-depressive, those people often only see harm in the depressive part of the illness and seek cure to that, and while manic they can do pretty shocking things.

I have no idea what I'd do, that would break my trust pretty badly, especially since we've talked this through and agreed to have kids later in life, once both of us are done with our studies. I guess I'd take that as an indication of some sort of mental issue and try and find some reason behind that kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    instant walk away.
    that's fucking crazy.
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    quick SHO-RYU-KEN problem solved

Deleted
    I would break up with her. There is no way I would be able to trust her after a thing like that.

If I caught my GF poking holes in my condoms, that's an automatic dump. No questions asked. Guys must have zero tolerance for dream breakers like these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only dump her, but put Nair in her shampoo bottle first.
    "Well I thought you'd looker hotter with no hair, and I know you wouldn't go for it, sooooo...."

"42% of women would lie about birth control if they wished to become pregnant in spite of the wishes of their partner".
    IF she wanted to against their partners wishes is key in this.... Whats the percentage of women who would want to have a kid with someone against their wishes? Obviously very low..... also I think this statistic is more about them not taking their pill, rather then condoms.

Also, this is why you always by fresh, and always use your own regardless.....

I think its very strong grounds for breaking up with someone on account of it shows a lot of other problems with your relationship.

1) You apparently dont have the same goals
    2) There is now a lack of trust
    3) Apparently you were unable to talk over your goals

If it was something where you could talk and work it out, then ok, but I'd say by the time you've gotten to that point its proven that talking isn't going to work for you.

Smack the shit out of her and call her crazy, obviously.