Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Not to take away from the thread. Anyone find it odd the thread is bumped by a poster with one post after almost a week of it not being discussed.
    Maybe he read about the Torronto case and remembered this thread? I find it interesting that a guy poking holes in his GF condoms gets 18 months in jail, but women who do it all the time get 18 of financial aid and get to ruin their partner's life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, getting a new girlfriend maybe? But then I'm not in such a situation, even if she wanted children, she just would have to ask.

But I like the 42% number, maybe it should be like "42% of women in the UK, that are in a relationship, that want to get pregnant without a partner sharing that wish." (not to mention how the sample size was distributed in that survey, because, last time I've looked at the other thread, we didn't know that) so it's prolly like .1 % of women, but, then it's easy to dodge this by being in a healthy relationship. (But then I guess at the current divorce rates, most people are not able to have a healthy relationship)
    Last edited by DieFichte; 2013-02-02 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Maybe he read about the Torronto case and remembered this thread? I find it interesting that a guy poking holes in his GF condoms gets 18 months in jail, but women who do it all the time get 18 of financial aid and get to ruin their partner's life.
    Come off it. I know dozens of men who get support from the females in finical support. There is no..war on men..

10+ Year Old Account
    Come off it. I know dozens of men who get support from the females in finical support. There is no..war on men..
    It is in some countries according to quite some forum posts, but then, we didn't go crazy about economic problems in the 3rd world, why should we go crazy about social problems in the 2nd world? ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    It is in some countries according to quite some forum posts, but then, we didn't go crazy about economic problems in the 3rd world, why should we go crazy about social problems in the 2nd world? ^.^
    I cannot speak on other Country's. In the United States child support goes both ways. I know personally one person who has sole custody of their child. The Mother ends up having to pay him child support. Maybe this is reason why child support is such a hot topic issue. A court rules on which parent can have the child based the income (i.e. who is more responsible and finically capable of taking care of the child)

I cannot speak on other Country's. In the United States child support goes both ways. I know personally one person who has sole custody of their child. The Mother ends up having to pay him child support. Maybe this is reason why child support is such a hot topic issue. A court rules on which parent can have the child based the income (i.e. who is more responsible and finically capable of taking care of the child)
    No it doesn't. Courts are heaviliy biased against males and them getting support is almost impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it doesn't. Courts are heaviliy biased against males and them getting support is almost impossible.
    Like I said, 2nd world

The problem in the US isn't actually child support, it's alimony, some people I guess don't get the difference. (or are child support laws so fucked up that the money doesn't go where the child goes?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Because comparably, fathers are more unreliable than mothers. It just reflects reality.

I expect the courts will balance out when deadbeat dads cease existing?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be a little upset at first but then I would tell her that she could have just told me straight up that she wanted a child, I'm not too fussed with the parenting business, I am good with kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    Like I said, 2nd world

The problem in the US isn't actually child support, it's alimony, some people I guess don't get the difference. (or are child support laws so fucked up that the money doesn't go where the child goes?)
    I assume you're trying to be cute rather than factual in any manner, seeing as 2nd world strictly refers to communism, which rose after the 1st world powers that were the old structures and empires of the centuries preceding world war I with the "first world" adopting the views of the Enlightenment and embracing capitalism and democratic-based governments, and contrasting with the third world countries that have not yet risen to power.

Do you have any actual sources to back up this claim.

I'd use it as an excuse to go in the backdoor

"oh, honey! that's so nice of you! if you wanted so much to have anal sex, you should have just told me "
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-02-02 at 06:03 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simple question... You break up... I'd probably tell everyone we know and cross the street when ever I see her...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I would break up. If I found out she did it right after a bang session.

she will be eating a fucking pill whether she wants to or not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post

You'd be in lots of trouble if you done that I bet, wouldn't exactly put you in good light.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-02-02 at 06:12 PM.

Run the the clappers then get tested for it...

I'd tell her "You know, those were for protecting against STD's right? I had a vesectomy 3 years ago.. You might want to get yourself tested"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post

atleast you would agree to pay her money, wether you want or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I assume you're trying to be cute rather than factual in any manner, seeing as 2nd world strictly refers to communism, which rose after the 1st world powers that were the old structures and empires of the centuries preceding world war I with the "first world" adopting the views of the Enlightenment and embracing capitalism and democratic-based governments, and contrasting with the third world countries that have not yet risen to power.
    But the 2nd world doesn't really exist anymore, we can use it for a more practical way, because I sure don't want some 1st world countries be in the same classification as my own country. (I could call it the 4th world, but that sounds just lame)
    Last edited by DieFichte; 2013-02-02 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    i cannot believe that this is "common" ...
    also I'd break up immediately ... if roughly 9 months later she has a baby ... well, screw me ^^