Thread: No Fapruary

Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    No Fapruary

    Having sex during obviously disqualifies you,

    WHOS WITH ME ?

  2. #2
    The Lightbringer Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    3,249
    is it bad that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  3. #3
    The Lightbringer Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    is it bad that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?
    No, that's very good. Keep it that way.


  4. #4
    I laughed that the poster was Castiel(l)...

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Noobadin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,059
    Um it's supposed to be no fap 2013 I thought?

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral rashen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,222
    What is the point of this thread?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Um it's supposed to be no fap 2013 I thought?
    are you insane ?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 12:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    is it bad that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?
    Well not knowing is no shame since i made it up but not being able to figure it out is :P

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 12:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I laughed that the poster was Castiel(l)...
    Well i had the name before but the one from supernatural is awesome :P

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord Noobadin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    are you insane ?
    Nah, I'll lose somewhere around mid February as usual. I have really bad self-control.

  9. #9
    going to lose even before it starts.. great

  10. #10
    I'll lose the first day pretty easily

  11. #11
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,167
    i just lost
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  12. #12
    Mechagnome Weirdbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Me live Sweden
    Posts
    713
    Hmm, I've gone over a month before. I'll try again.

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral Haftepaff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,011
    That's going to be impossible for me.

  14. #14
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    22,714
    Nope, I have already stuck to dry January (no booze), I am not losing the only other vice I have left since I quit smoking too a few years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i just lost
    You still have like 4 days left before February starts !

  16. #16
    impossible for me, sorry
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  17. #17
    Scarab Lord Atrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,398
    huehuehuehue it's cool to repost memes from other message boards as if they were my own idea

  18. #18
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i just lost
    i lost way before you did, loser

  19. #19
    May I ask why? I don't entirely see the point of it, there aren't really any fully negative consequences to fapping.

  20. #20
    The Unstoppable Force RICH816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    22,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    huehuehuehue it's cool to repost memes from other message boards as if they were my own idea
    When did he claim it was his idea? Although your avatar probably shows your true intention here.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 12:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    May I ask why? I don't entirely see the point of it, there aren't really any fully negative consequences to fapping.
    To prove you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I do sympathize with these so called terrorist organisations. As far as I'm concerned, at least they are fighting for something they believe in, and for what they see to be the greater good. They're not fighting to line the pockets of statesmen, governors and oil barons. I wish we could the same about the people on this side of the planet.
    Hobbes talking about Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •