Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Substitute "the Jew problem" for "the gypsy problem" and then read this back. Do you see the problem?
    No, and thanks for trying to completely derail the thread. This just shows you really have no idea what this very specific issue is about.
    Hatred towards jewish people is an artificially generated lie with the very purpose of turning people against each other.
    You don't see Jews creating slums everywhere they show up, they don't steal your money and belongings as soon as they have the opportunity. They don't refuse to send their children to school and lynch the police when they turn up. You don't see Jews teaching their own little children how to steal from "the whites" before they even learn to speak.

It's genuinely difficult to find a single person in ECE who hasn't been mugged/pickpocketed/beaten by a gypsy at least once in their lives.

As I said, this is a very specific issue. Go live in one of these countries for a few years and then get back to me.
    Last edited by nevermore; 2013-04-23 at 01:01 PM.

Problem with gypsies in our country is deep because... deep breath... Let me start.
    They live in slums, they are poor, they don't give a shit about anything. They have 8+ children because country pays them big child support. Their parents are probably related (sister,mother, father or brother etc), they spend it on booze, buy tvs and anything else.
    They don't legaly own anything so executors can't confiscate anything because they mostly build illegal houses on someone elses property and you can't make them move out or force them out, because of retarded laws.
    Since their parents are probably drunk fucks, their children don't know how to speak language, they don't know how to tie their shoes, they don't know how to wash their hands they only know how to walk and just other basic animal crap, that's when they're 7 and let to school with normal white children here. When you are at metal age 2-3 and let to school with 7 year olds just figure it out how this all will continue in your life. They don't teach their children anything! They are primal that (barely) speak only gypsy language. They don't know anything what modern human should do. When they get to 15 they start having their own children and at 18 they start taking social security money and cycle repeats... so tell me, how to fix this? Those things are not from me but this is actually part of official letter from elementary school teachers to ministry of education in our country, that's how fucked up it is.
    I have few gypsy friends, so no i'm not racist, i only don't like to deal with the worst kind of people i know. Racist hate anything other than them, which is not my case, i'm just biased against dark skinned people, because from my own experience and complaints from others about them.
    I hear only good things about asians so i think they're cool. But i don't hear omg this black scientist just made revolutionary breakthrough in bla bla bla or this blacks are genuine nice guys... no i don't hear those things. When you do 4 bad things and 1 good, i still think you're an asshole. Do 4 good and 1 bad and i will think well shit happens nobody is perfect.
    I even don't like racists, if person pulls his own weight and is not just lying on his ass and eating my tax money he's just fine by me.
    Last edited by Fauier; 2013-04-23 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    No, and thanks for trying to completely derail the thread.
    Pointing out that vile racism doesn't become acceptable because it's targeted at a group that you personally dislike isn't a derail. People ranting for paragraphs about how bad a group they don't like is might be though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Substitute "the Jew problem" for "the gypsy problem" and then read this back. Do you see the problem?
    The guy who brought up the Gypsies is actually pming me now and said they're too smart and his people are too dumb and keep giving them money. Gypsies have also seem to have gotten the bad rap.I wonder how many people condemn the holocaust against the Jews, but are okay with it against Gypsies

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Problem with gypsies in our country is deep because... deep breath... Let me start.
    They live in slums, they are poor, they don't give a shit about anything. They have 8+ children because country pays them big child support. Their parents are probably related (sister,mother, father or brother etc), they spend it on booze, buy tvs and anything else.
    They don't legaly own anything so executors can't confiscate anything because they mostly build illegal houses on someone elses property and you can't make them move out or force them out, because of retarded laws.
    Since their parents are probably drunk fucks, their children don't know how to speak language, they don't know how to tie their shoes, they don't know how to wash their hands they only know how to walk and just other basic animal crap, that's when they're 7 and let to school with normal white children here. When you are at metal age 2-3 and let to school with 7 year olds just figure it out how this all will continue in your life. They don't teach their children anything! They are primal that (barely) speak only gypsy language. They don't know anything what modern human should do. When they get to 15 they start having their own children and at 18 they start taking social security money and cycle repeats... so tell me, how to fix this? Those things are not from me but this is actually part of official letter from elementary school teachers to ministry of education in our country, that's how fucked up it is.
    I have few gypsy friends, so no i'm not racist, i only don't like to deal with the worst kind of people i know. Racist hate anything other than them, which is not my case, i'm just biased against dark skinned people, because from my own experience and complaints from others about them.
    I hear only good things about asians so i think they're cool. But i don't hear omg this black scientist just made revolutionary breakthrough in bla bla bla or this blacks are genuine nice guys... no i don't hear those things. When you do 4 bad things and 1 good, i still think you're an asshole. Do 4 good and 1 bad and i will think well shit happens nobody is perfect.
    I even don't like racists, if person pulls his own weight and is not just lying on his ass and eating my tax money he's just fine by me.
    They live in slums.. you live in a slum, so I am going to assume you are also poor.... why are you starting off your statement against gypsies by mentioning two things which you also are? You're just making a bunch of assumptions and seriously, maybe it's because you live in a slum

According to Fauier he has to deal with https://maps.google.com/?ll=48.95097...91.28,,0,15.35 these assholes all the time... I mean it could have something to do with it being a slum, as described by him, that's causing the issue.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-04-23 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    According to Fauier he has to deal with these assholes all the time... I mean it could have something to do with it being a slum, as described by him, that's causing the issue.
    The difference between him and a lot of them is that he finished his education and has a job despite being from there. I am not saying he is right to generalize them since I hate when all of ECE gets lumped together.

I had gypsy girls in my class that stopped coming to school when they were 15. The rest of us went to high school and university while they got married. No one is stopping or hindering them except their own parents. Hell, teachers even get much more money for teaching gypsy kids.

Stood in the Fire
    The reason stereotypes exist for races is largely because people don't understand the difference between correlation and causation. Yes, statistics can sometimes paint a pretty bad picture for certain races. However, there's a million environmental and cultural differences between the way people of different states, cities, heck even parts of town are raised.

We'd be a lot better off if people stopped recognizing race as a significant personality trait. Not only because "racists are bad, mmmmkay" (it's not fair to people to base your opinion on their race) but also because minority groups that adopt an "us versus them" mentality keep their own friends and family from learning from the larger community and developing into a functioning member of the larger society.

I fully support discrimination, but only based on merit, character and willful stupidity.

Basically, it's never OK to make fun of someone based on their race, sexual orientation or religion... But if stupid inbred white-trash is basically being stupid inbred white-trash, never feel ashamed about calling them stupid inbred white-trash.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

It does not matter if someone is racist. What matter is if and how they show it.

In my experience these kind of things there is no right only wrong, no matter where you step you will be walking into a proverbial minefield. Take my advice steer clear of these kind of chats no ones a winner when they cant do right for doing wrong.
    Ours is the true Horde the only Horde - Kargath Bladefist

There is definitely a link between certain races and certain behavior, like how gypsies are usually branded as thieves and outlaws.

Racism is partly correct in certain cases, but most of it is just overblown overzealous hatred.

First and foremost. Racism is a card that is far to commonly thrown around, criticism of anyone not your race and chances are it will be claimed its because your racist.

There are degree's of racism;
    Say someone dislikes black people, but at the same time treat them the same. Its a person opinion, I wouldn't care since they are entitled to own opinion but at least not acting on it.
    Say someone dislikes black people, and are passively inconsiderate such as will hold a door for one person then let go because the next is black. You are acting on your opinion which is bad.
    Say someone dislikes black people, and actively goes to attack them. Completely unacceptable.

Quoting information as with everything can be screwed to represent something racist.
    The black people are more prone to crime type information.
    Say there are 3 black person crime for every 1 white person committed a crime. Implies that the blacks are more prone.
    However say in the area there are 5 black people for every one.
    It can be said that you are more likely to be robbed by a black person, but there is more of a chance you would commit a crime if you are white.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    It's genuinely difficult to find a single person in ECE who hasn't been mugged/pickpocketed/beaten by a gypsy at least once in their lives.
    Just... What ? Oo

Never had any problem, also never talked to anyone who directly had any problems with them (but lots who knew people who knew people who heard that <insert random hate statement here>). Hell, I even played with some of them as a kid for months without any problems, except other people saying that I should never go play with these <insert random hate statement here> people who'd mug/pickpocket/beat me as soon as possible.

But well, that's only after living for 30 years in ECE, maybe that wasn't enough.

I haven't even made it past the horrors all humans share... how have you all made it to skin color subsets already?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    yes it does because it makes you relent on the government. when you become reliant you become a slave to what you are reliant on The only people that are truly free are the ones who learn to be self reliant
    So you were a slave to your parents? To your milkman?