Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well, since dancing steel enchant stays 1650, i can see ROTFC being more "special" towards the end of the expansion, the more str the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Proc chance is almost impossible to calculate for PvP so I'm not going to bother with that. Think you guys are grasping at straws here lol.

You might want to look up what Hyperbole means.
    What the fuck..? Proc chance is still relevant in PvP. Not only does Fallen crusader have a higher PPM, but it also lasts 3 seconds more. You also forgot the heal, even tho it's not much.

I might be grasping straws, but at least I'm not eating them.
    Last edited by Bonkbonk100; 2013-02-08 at 07:09 PM.

I said I couldn't calculate it, not that it wasn't relevant. Care to address this instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85
    To put the new enchant into perspective it's gonna give you around 1.5% more damage, 0.5% more resi alongside a 50% weapon chain and this is the same for every class.

So what are you getting your panties in a twist about? If you don't think it works well enough for burst then don't use it, Warriors and Pallies are going to be saying the same thing though because Dancing Steel is more bursty for them too compared to the static bonus' of the new 2200 enchant.

Rather than sitting here moaning about an enchant you more than likely won't ever be getting anyway just be happy that FC is so awesome and completely free. Think it's worth pointing out at this point that I've never derided FC, just pointed out that statically with the lower STR values on PvP gear that FC and DS are reasonably close together at next season's entry level of PvP gear.

And if you are 2200 rated next season then your going to have more than Conquest to be buying multiple weapons to enchant differently anyway so you'll have an FC 2 Hander and a Disarm reducing 2 Hander....and well if your DW it's already been pointed out that you only give up Razor Ice for the new enchant.

Can we stop getting mad at stuff that doesn't effect us now please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors are also left out of the enchant seeing as they have a weapon chain effect on their PvP set bonus, right? The only classes providing from the enchantment will be dual wielders, seeing as the other enchants will be better for burst.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I suggested this before, but they should make it a tinker. Where it doesn't overwrite your current enchantment (except for dual wielders)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get PowerAuras (or any similar addon), fix Unholy Strength proc with an icon, once its up - change weapon with Disarm reforge, repeat...
    Going for kililng blow to a warrior healer/teammate, warrior is rushing to you for 100% peels? Get this weapon with Disram runeforge, cause 200% disarm is incoming...
    Going against rogue/warrior/monk/sp team? Just gear up in preparation area weapon with Disarm enchant, spammable disarms are incoming for sure...
    Going out against rogue teams? Blood presence, Silence reduction weapon on, get ready to face 2 seconds garrote
    Going out against mage/rogue/sp? Dual weild disram/silence weapons, even tho you are unholy, no matter weather its 2 handler or 2 1 handlers against those double dps
    The only problem is weapons cost ofc and getting usage to key binds, cause these will demand at least 3 new keybinds...that is the worst problem for me here as unholy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evida View Post
    Get PowerAuras (or any similar addon), fix Unholy Strength proc with an icon, once its up - change weapon with Disarm reforge, repeat...
    Going for kililng blow to a warrior healer/teammate, warrior is rushing to you for 100% peels? Get this weapon with Disram runeforge, cause 200% disarm is incoming...
    Going against rogue/warrior/monk/sp team? Just gear up in preparation area weapon with Disarm enchant, spammable disarms are incoming for sure...
    Going out against rogue teams? Blood presence, Silence reduction weapon on, get ready to face 2 seconds garrote
    Going out against mage/rogue/sp? Dual weild disram/silence weapons, even tho you are unholy, no matter weather its 2 handler or 2 1 handlers against those double dps
    The only problem is weapons cost ofc and getting usage to key binds, cause these will demand at least 3 new keybinds...that is the worst problem for me here as unholy
    Not a bad idea lol. Never though of doing those things myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    with this logic applied then why dont rogue have to choose if they want poisons or wep enchants? its a class mechanic just as runeforge is, rogues get balanced around poison, blizz have balanced dks with runeforge in mind, i mean i'm pretty sure they dont sit at blizz HQ and says "DKs have a choise to make if they want to have more survivability and pvp power or just have more dmg, while all other classes will get free dmg and surv"
    Ive had unholy as my main since the start of wrath and FC is still badass by far the best dps enchant in the game rogues poison isnt a fraction of it so arguement is invalid and id defenetly still take FC over the pvp enchant any day. I wouldnt mind seeing a modified rune like FC for pvp but i don think its worth crying over.