ElvUI Target Frame help plz

I am trying to get my Target Frame to grey out when I do not have the tag. I know default ElvUI does this, but I want to keep my settings. Where would I be able to change the color for when I don't have the mobs tag? Right now I cannot tell if the mob is mine or not because it is the same exact color.

Also as the mob loses health, the bar changes colors from yellow to red, this is making it impossible for me to see if it is tagged.

Edit: nvm I just started from default scratch.
    Last edited by Trakanonn; 2013-01-27 at 08:37 PM.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask in Elv's forum. http://www.tukui.org/forums/forum.php?id=84

ElvUI does this by default. You have either changed it in the options or you're using an edit of ElvUI, not original ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugru View Post
    Ask in Elv's forum. http://www.tukui.org/forums/forum.php?id=84

ElvUI does this by default. You have either changed it in the options or you're using an edit of ElvUI, not original ElvUI.
    hence why I made this thread, trying to find where that option is.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll restate in different terms:

I don't know why you'd make the thread here, Elv has his own moderated forum. He or one of the other dozens of regulars will be glad to help you almost immediately. If you're unwilling or unable to do that you can either wait here for a random lurker to find your thread and answer or just revert the option that you changed in the first place. If you made no such change, you aren't running original ElvUI since ElvUI does what you are asking by default. ElvUI is only available from the Tukui website or the proprietary Tukui Updater. If you got it from Curse or WoWInterface you'll probably have to contact the author of the modified ElvUI directly.