Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Now you have a flashy screen to watch before going in and lose like hell cause 90% of your team is bots

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Now you have a flashy screen to watch before going in and lose like hell cause 90% of your team is bots
    People still play without oQueue? If you have bots its your own fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be interesting to see if this fixes the buggy blacklisting feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    ROFL @ calling WG and TB "World Battles" They should be filed under 3v3 Arena cause thats basically all they are.
    Try joining a server with more than 12 people on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    He could be on a server with over 50,000 people for all you know.

Illidan basically has a 5v5 every TB. It's entirely about Alliance and Horde populations being balanced on that server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only have one issue with the PvP interface. One single, tiny issue, but one that annoys me a lot.

Not displaying my amount of kills. Although I haven't done a lot of PvP since like... patch 3.3, when I do, I like being able to track my kills without having to open my achievement tab, or having to keep the achievement on tracking mode. Not a huge issue, but one that annoys me quite a bit.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Im Alliance on Stormrage and when I run Census UI during prime time I have had 4000+ people online at once. You are telling me thats a dead server?

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html says we are the most populated Alliance server with 130K+ characters. Yea 12 people....ROFL

Deleted
    i liked the old one where it showed HK's and you could inspect people and spy on there HK's

Im Alliance on Stormrage and when I run Census UI during prime time I have had 4000+ people online at once. You are telling me thats a dead server?

http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html says we are the most populated Alliance server with 130K+ characters. Yea 12 people....ROFL
    Uh, you must think the horde you queue against are bots that blizzard implements then? Your pop has zero horde basically. Try being on a PvP server where people actually want to PvP instead of just dominate the one guild of the opposing faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    about time! just wish it would show your account wide hks. couldn't track my priests hks after 250k.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Uh, you must think the horde you queue against are bots that blizzard implements then? Your pop has zero horde basically. Try being on a PvP server where people actually want to world PvP instead of just dominate the one guild of the opposing faction.
    Fixed that for you.

4000 people on at a time is nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Hehe, yeah that is what I meant. I hate being on Mal'Ganis sometimes because there is like one alliance guild and it is hard to get any world pvp that is even remotely even. Makes me sad. Flip side to that though is the alliance on my server are generally pretty good at pvp ... lol Too bad in order to get enough people for arena that you have to go to where the populations are at and they seem to gravitate to one side or the other on the pvp servers.