10+ Year Old Account

[H] Entropic Catharsis - Cho'gall - 6/6 2/6

Entropic Catharsis is a tight-knit 10 man guild looking for extra members to fill out our second group and possibly improve our main group. We are on the low end of progression this tier (6/6 2/6) due to IRL issues and losing valuable members. However, we will not let this stop us and we will continue to progress into the next tier with steadfast resolve.

Current Progresssion: Cleared MV, Downed 2/6 in Heart of Fear with progression on Garalon

Previous Progression: 7/7 Firelands, 7/8H Dragon Soul

Raid Times: Currently switching to a new raid schedule, which would be Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 8:15 server with Tuesday being MV clear night. Also, Sunday 6:15 server. Server time is CST. Schedule subject to change.

We are currently looking for players of any spec or class, but are very interested in a Shaman or Warlock as we are lacking those most, Lock especially.

Feel free to contact anyone in the guild and they will point you in the right direction, you can also speak with Snöww(din), Faralyn, Wormwood or Gooßer to get some more information regarding the guild and guild needs.
    Last edited by Mojibake; 2013-01-27 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB posts maybe
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ba-dum-bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking for members