Looking for suggestions for a Warcraft, Starcraft 2 Mod.

Alright guys and gals first off I'm going to give you some screenshots and info of what I currently have in place.

Here is a link to my Photobucket library: http://s65.beta.photobucket.com/user/Daara/library/

At this point in time I can customize each gender of each race to this extent.

1. Armor (Collection of Chest, Belt, Boots, Gloves, Legs, and Bracers) (Boots and Glove models will all end up looking alike to save file space)
    2. Shoulders ( can show or hide and even limit to 1 shoulder )
    3. Helmets ( Can show or hide )
    4. Weapons/off-hands
    5. Show/Hide Hair
    6. Show/Hide Cloak
    7. Pretty much every animation which can change based on the weapons being used.

If you haven't gone through my photo library here are some screenshots demonstrating this.

Right now the maps current scenario is a Horde vs. Alliance, with Orcs being the main Horde force and Humans being the main Alliance force. You will be in control of your hero which will start out the same as everyone else. As you level up you decide what you want to become and what spells you will use. The current model is to have 1-3 healers, 1-2 casters, 1-3 melee, 1-2 ranged, and 2-3 hybrids with Horde and Alliance having a few different but equal choices. I would like to stick as close as possible to what each race would actually have as a selection. So no Human Shamans or Orc Paladins. You can also assist your city by gathering materials to upgrade their troops and build new structures (mining, harvesting lumber, hunting, farms, lumber mill, quarry, and guard towers). The goal is to kill the other sides King/Warchief. However enemy players, guards, and waves of troops will be in your way.

What I'm looking to ask of you all is to hit me up with some ideas for classes, abilities, and gear sets. I'd ask at this time to please stick to Humans and Orcs, as I want to get a good base for the game before I start adding the other races.

Here's a demonstration of what I'm looking for in a gear suggestion. Also here a few things to note when creating a gear set.

1. Use WoWmodelviewer or a screenshot from in game.
    http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelvie...+DownloadCount

2. It should be easy to distinguish team color (i.e. does it have an area that would be visible to add team colors to, not gear that are contain 1 color or similar colors)
    3. It's not way over the top, the more realistic a set looks the better. Gear will progress, so start small then go big.
    4. Items that have glowing parts and animations will be limited because I cannot edit them without losing either the animation and/or particles/ribbons. Unless it looks amazing in which case I will settle with a file size that is 4x larger than others.

Helm: Lightbringer's Helm
    Shoulder: Lieutenant Commander's Shoulders
    Chest: Blocked by Tabard, but Recolored Lightforge
    Gloves: Recolored Lightforge
    Belt: Recolored Lightforge
    Legs: Recolored Lightforge
    Boots: Recolored Lightforge
    Weapon: Grand Marshal's Mace
    Shield: Royal Crest of Lordaeron

I would give the full names but WoWhead is down at the time of this post.

Thank you, and I look forward to your suggestions!
    Last edited by Daara; 2013-01-28 at 04:05 AM.

Deleted
    Wanted to ask, is it possible to somehow create 3D portrait in SC2? Import it from WoW, for example, just the face. So it feels good, the main problem is that when you import smthing from WoW, there is no 3D portrait and it feels bad and unfinished

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    Wanted to ask, is it possible to somehow create 3D portrait in SC2? Import it from WoW, for example, just the face. So it feels good, the main problem is that when you import smthing from WoW, there is no 3D portrait and it feels bad and unfinished
    Its not one of my priorities at this moment in time. But I'm sure if I looked at some SC2 portraits I could probably recreate a similar version from WoW models.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    Its not one of my priorities at this moment in time. But I'm sure if I looked at some SC2 portraits I could probably recreate a similar version from WoW models.
    That would be awesome man. Just WoW model ported in 3D model with some quotes would be awesome. It really would add a lot of personality to the map. I support you

I would also love if someone created dungeon in SC2, that you pick a character with a skills somehow like in WoW, and you can heal mates, damage boss, get out of AOEs and so on.
    But that are just my dreams

You should probably explain what this is all about. Honestly, I doubt many people will understand what's going on here. I'm not even sure I do.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Just don't name it Warcraft 4 or World of Warcraft 2. Blizzard will get mad. Amazing concept, though!