Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't know why, but, the sound of something being sanded by hand makes me cringe.

This is a really interesting question. If you ask me, there's a difference between "annoying" like baby crying and "annoying" like nails on a chalkboard. Baby crying is, for me, frustrating, irritating, causes me anxiety. Nails on a chalkboard feels more like pain than aggravation, like a physical assault. Fascinating responses.

For me, the most annoying noise in the world is my mother's mocking voice. Even if I'm in agreement with her, the voice she puts on when she's making fun of someone drives me crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFeR9NIDdk8

i've been much more fond of this one.
    the kicker is that you'll probably listen to it more than once.

Barking chihuahuas.Specifically my mom's that barks at nothing for hours at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Vuvezella

or whatever those things are. Burn them all. In a fire. With anyone who plays them.
    Have you ever experienced them in full force? They are one of the most unfortunate things to happen to sport. I think NZ actually banned them for the rugby world cup and they are not even popular hear, actually I have never seen one in NZ in the flesh, but they felt the need to nip that one in squarely in the bud.

Presently, dogs whining. My neighbour has taken to locking his dog up at night or something and it will whine for about 2 hours every night. For the same reason, babies crying is also really irritating.

Sharpening two knives against one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    my old high school social studies teacher when he tried to sing.....it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. he would do it by request for peoples birthdays. was definitely one of my favorite teachers though. also babies crying. I CANNOT stand that sound. it drives me nuts. and people who smack when chewing gum.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-01-28 at 05:47 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

People chewing with their mouth open. It's the most irritating sound, and action, in the entire world. The smacking...it just doesn't stop.

What's so hard about closing your damn mouth to eat your food? Seriously, people.

Deleted
    Justin Bieber.

No but really, babies crying.

A whining kid. I really really hate those little bastards.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

The sound of chewing over the phone or mumble/ventrilo etc. Horrible.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    A shovel scraping on concrete/cement. Uuurgh makes me shiver just thinking about that noise.

Deleted
    When people speak and I can hear their sticky saliva making all sorts of noises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velcro. Not only a horrible sound, but a sign of cheap anything, shoes, wallet, clothes, etc.

Some high-pitched screeching sound adults can't hear to which every sack of shit back in high school set their ringtone.

Deleted
    Things rubbing against balloons, or the sound of insects buzzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Velcro. Not only a horrible sound, but a sign of cheap anything, shoes, wallet, clothes, etc.
    Do you hate cheap things that much?

Deleted
    Anything with a bass after 11 pm..

It annoys me during daytime too unless it's part of the music Im listening or a movie/game. Otherwise I can't focus at all and get increasingly irritated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Children crying.

the awkward sound of a bone breaking
    you know its gonna hurt like hell in a sec..
    ohgod
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    The scrape of metal against metal or a scouring pad against metal. Scrubbing pots sets my teeth on edge and gives me goose bumps. It's actually just given me goosebumps now just thinking about that noise >.<
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP