Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    President Obama's voice.

EDIT: Changed my mind. Pelosi's voice is more annoying.
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2013-01-28 at 10:51 PM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    dogs barking

Deleted
    gagnam style, even that they are calling it song.

People coughing. Flu season puts me right on edge.

Dubstep, or a crying baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we are Supposed to be terribly irritated by the voice of children. The younger they are and whinier they are the worse it is supposed to bother us. That is the point, its evolutionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Self important people like (for example) Kungen nerd raging and their rabid fanboys, doesn't get any worse than that!
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

I used to have pet hamsters, and their cage was in the same room where I slept. When they started gnawing on the cage bars or the plastic parts of the cage, that grinding sound destroyed my nerves (especially considering the fact that hamsters are nocturnal and made all that noise while I was sleeping). I love hamsters and most small animals though. They were worth it. It just sucks when you get attached to something that only lives a couple of years. :|

Aside from that, one thing that really bothers me is when people yawn loudly and sound like cows when doing it.

Also, pretty much any kind of "music" that you'd hear on one of those "top 40" stations here.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-01-29 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    the sound of people eating in general. Mouth open. Mouth closed. Whatever. Masticating is a disgusting sound...especially when they through in a "mmm." Makes me shudder.
    This. So much this. It's just the worst.

By the look of responses in this thread there's actually a lot more people than I thought who are equally disgusted by it. Until now I never heard of others who share this 'phobia'. Maybe I'm not so weird after all.
    Last edited by Infs; 2013-01-29 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tossup between children screaming and the high-pitched whine made by certain vacuum tubes, old CRT TV's for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it's yelping dogs tied up outside shops for half an hour at a time by their owners, the sound is both annoying and disturbing at the same time.