Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Titan apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    12,645

    GHostcrawler Tweets

    I am seriously love Ghostcrawler's tweets right now, heres a few of them.

    Folks, we have no idea where we're going with Draenei. I mean... really
    Gnomes... no. Just no. We're sorry about gnomes.
    Anduin duels Garrosh. Loses. BIG SURPRISE. #takingoverfromfargo
    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance. Swap imminent. #takingoverfromfargo
    No more trolls. Thunder King was their last stand and it failed. #takingoverfromfargo
    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies. #takingoverfromfargo
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No more trolls. Thunder King was their last stand and it failed. #takingoverfromfargo
    That's not true...

    That's impossible!!

    Seriously, there's still Zul and King Rastakhan to deal with...

    Tauren one seems legit though.

  3. #3
    They're all in Vegas for their annual "wrap party". Lots of hilarious drunk tweeting going on. Fargo = Dave Kosak, who has been tweeting similar stuff but with the hashtag #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

  4. #4
    Links or it didn't happen.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

  5. #5
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The frozen north... of England.
    Posts
    727
    Even Fake Fargo forgets about the worgen.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

  6. #6
    Titan apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    12,645
    Wow Drunk patch notes:
    General:
    All class nerfs will be done on a single server so we can compare to the norm (Sorry, Lightbringer).
    Taurens and worgens are now skinnable.
    The new Warchief Is an Undead Gamon, you are able to cannibalize him for free health.
    All flying mounts now work like the Joust quests in Mount Hyjal.
    New Pandaren Children's Week achievement: grow a beard.
    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies.
    All trolls are dead and players that roll trolls will be there evolved form, Bloodelves.
    Gnomes can now double-jump, wall-jump, and smash bricks with their heads.
    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance.
    Gnomes Switch to Horde Scared of the punting Taurens.
    Blizzard is sorry about Gnomes and hence forth be named G???
    Lich King comes back as a secret Raid boss in Thunder King.
    Draenei's are lost yet again.
    Death Knights:
    Death Knights now take damage from healing. To balance, DPS classes can damage them to restore health.
    You are now able to cannibalize a death knight.
    Druid:
    Can now shapeshift into a worgen hunter.
    If hunters tame themselves they have clones of the,selves with stampede.
    Rogue:
    Nerfed
    Has squishy clown feet to negate stealth but since every plays with stealth this is effect no one.
    MageWhizzers:
    Nerfed
    Can only cast spells while screaming their desired spell name. All spells can only be casted by using your races language of the spell.
    Hunters:
    Now allowed to tame druids again.
    All hunter pets must be trained up from pups to adult via pet battles.
    You can only tame a Level 1 Druid.
    SHaman:
    Buffed
    New spec that makes totems=hats
    Enchantment can now go tankspec dualwielding shields.
    Paladin:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or any Football Day.
    Priest:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or what you would call Football Day.
    Shadow priest with guitars are exempted from this restriction.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  7. #7
    Pit Lord Lei Shi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Terrace of Endless Spring
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    All class nerfs will be done on a single server so we can compare to the norm (Sorry, Lightbringer).
    Good, Lightbringer-EU is the worst crap server in europe anyway, community-wise.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Links or it didn't happen.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler there u go :P

  9. #9
    Mechagnome BloodGutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    622
    I think the Blizz team is in Las Vegas this weekend and these are all their post-party drunk tweets.

    Was pretty amused by a lot of them haha.

  10. #10
    Out of bad guys, so... Lich King's back baby! #takingoverfromfargo
    feels like a good premonition #icecrowwasmerelyasetback
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

  11. #11
    My thread on these happenings got deleted by a mod who clearly hasn't had her morning coffee yet so I'll copy and paste my transcript that's unedited from the source tweets.

    @DaveKosak AKA "Fargo"

    Yeah I'll be taking over class tweets now! RT @Ghostcrawler: GC fairly unplugged for a few days. Expect few updates.

    Rogues? Nerf. Mages? Nerf nerf. Shaman? BUFF. 4th Shaman spec uses HATS instead of totems. Done. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    Mages will now be called "Whizzers" and can only cast spells by screaming "Firebolt! Firebolt!" into their headset. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    Paladins and priests are no longer allowed to raid on the sabbath. Exception: Shadow priests with guitars. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    RT: Warlock green fire replaced with confetti

    Hunters are now allowed to tame Druids as pets. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    Enhancement Shaman tank spec: Dual-wield shields. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    Death Knights now take damage from healing. To balance, DPS classes can damage them to restore health. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    For science, all class nerfs will be done on a single server so we can compare to the norm (Sorry, Lightbringer). #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    This. RT @Eliot_Lefebvre: You can't buff Shaman. You literally can't. Anything the class lacks in power it makes up in awesome. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    I'm keeping the moose. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    Druids get new DPS spec, where they shapeshift into a Worgen Hunter. #TakingOverForGhostcrawler

    Hm, @Rastailian points out that would allow Druid Hunters to tame themselves. Accordingly, they can "Stampede," (looks like mirror image.)

    Yes! And Forsaken can cannibalize living Death Knights! RT @SihnonHunter: Taurens & Worgens now skinnable.
    @Ghostcrawler AKA Greg Street

    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies. #takingoverfromfargo

    No more trolls. Thunder King was their last stand and it failed. #takingoverfromfargo

    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance. Swap imminent. #takingoverfromfargo

    Anduin duels Garrosh. Loses. BIG SURPRISE. #takingoverfromfargo

    New warchief? Undead Gamon. #takingoverfromfargo

    Gnomes... no. Just no. We're sorry about gnomes. #takingoverfromfargo

    Out of bad guys, so... Lich King's back baby! #takingoverfromfargo

    Folks, we have no idea where we're going with Draenei. I mean... really. #takingoverfromfargo

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    My thread on these happenings got deleted by a mod who clearly hasn't had her morning coffee yet so I'll copy and paste my transcript that's unedited from the source tweets.
    no its because you didn't follow the rules. and depating about a mod is also against the rules. if you want to debate about a mods action http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...les_moderating

    so maybe you should start reading the rules http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...les_moderating

    and the title was made to provoke people also someting against the rules. if the mod didn't had his morning coffee he would had gave you a infraction instead of just closing it.

  13. #13
    Folks, we have no idea where we're going with Draenei. I mean... really
    I believe it.

  14. #14
    Banned But I Hate You All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The West Coast of the United States
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Good, Lightbringer-EU is the worst crap server in europe anyway, community-wise.
    so is Lightbringer-us

  15. #15
    You've said WoW cannot support an infinite number of classes.With DK and now Monks added will we ever see a Demon Hunter class
    Is there enough design space there not occupied by DK, warlock, hunter, warrior?
    So no demon hunters?


  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am seriously love Ghostcrawler's tweets right now, heres a few of them.

    Folks, we have no idea where we're going with Draenei. I mean... really
    Make Velen a bad guy

    Gnomes... no. Just no. We're sorry about gnomes.
    /punt
    Anduin duels Garrosh. Loses. BIG SURPRISE. #takingoverfromfargo
    Anduin rerolls paladin and wins?
    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance. Swap imminent. #takingoverfromfargo
    *Welcome Tauren into the Alliance, laugh at rage*
    No more trolls. Thunder King was their last stand and it failed. #takingoverfromfargo
    good riddance
    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies. #takingoverfromfargo
    We'll see what cdev has to say about that.

  17. #17
    I got a kick out of the dig Fargo did regarding ´science´.

    If this was an actual experiment, it would have to be double-blind, meaning the devs wouldn´t know which server was getting the patch, and the players on that server wouldn´t know if they got the patch or not.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So no demon hunters?

    Well that's the question, isn't it? Ghostcrawler didn't answer the question, he asked the same question he was asked back as an answer basically.
    As I said here:

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20008753

    Ghostcrawler is either being tricky with words or just made a very frustrating and vague tweet by essentially asking the same question as an answer he was just asked as if it were an answer. The person I would assume implied demon hunters might not have a space to fill, so why would GC answer that without a yes or no and instead ask if demon hunters would have a space to fill?

    Hopefully he has the kindness and benevolence to clarify that tweet if he meant to give a definitive answer. He could be being tricky and they're in the works, or he could just be avoiding stating that they may decide to do them someday, somehow, and he doesn't want to commit to an answer that could feasibly change in the future, however slim a chance that may be.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

  19. #19
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Wow Drunk patch notes:
    General:
    All class nerfs will be done on a single server so we can compare to the norm (Sorry, Lightbringer).
    Taurens and worgens are now skinnable.
    The new Warchief Is an Undead Gamon, you are able to cannibalize him for free health.
    All flying mounts now work like the Joust quests in Mount Hyjal.
    New Pandaren Children's Week achievement: grow a beard.
    Night elves will henceforth no longer be sissies.
    All trolls are dead and players that roll trolls will be there evolved form, Bloodelves.
    Gnomes can now double-jump, wall-jump, and smash bricks with their heads.
    Tauren realize their goals have always been more in line with the Alliance.
    Gnomes Switch to Horde Scared of the punting Taurens.
    Blizzard is sorry about Gnomes and hence forth be named G???
    Lich King comes back as a secret Raid boss in Thunder King.
    Draenei's are lost yet again.
    Death Knights:
    Death Knights now take damage from healing. To balance, DPS classes can damage them to restore health.
    You are now able to cannibalize a death knight.
    Druid:
    Can now shapeshift into a worgen hunter.
    If hunters tame themselves they have clones of the,selves with stampede.
    Rogue:
    Nerfed
    Has squishy clown feet to negate stealth but since every plays with stealth this is effect no one.
    MageWhizzers:
    Nerfed
    Can only cast spells while screaming their desired spell name. All spells can only be casted by using your races language of the spell.
    Hunters:
    Now allowed to tame druids again.
    All hunter pets must be trained up from pups to adult via pet battles.
    You can only tame a Level 1 Druid.
    SHaman:
    Buffed
    New spec that makes totems=hats
    Enchantment can now go tankspec dualwielding shields.
    Paladin:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or any Football Day.
    Priest:
    No longer to enter raids on Sunday or what you would call Football Day.
    Shadow priest with guitars are exempted from this restriction.
    oH MY GOD IM FUCKING DYING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Well that's the question, isn't it? Ghostcrawler didn't answer the question, he asked the same question he was asked back as an answer basically.
    As I said here:

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20008753

    Ghostcrawler is either being tricky with words or just made a very frustrating and vague tweet by essentially asking the same question as an answer he was just asked as if it were an answer. The person I would assume implied demon hunters might not have a space to fill, so why would GC answer that without a yes or no and instead ask if demon hunters would have a space to fill?

    Hopefully he has the kindness and benevolence to clarify that tweet if he meant to give a definitive answer. He could be being tricky and they're in the works, or he could just be avoiding stating that they may decide to do them someday, somehow, and he doesn't want to commit to an answer that could feasibly change in the future, however slim a chance that may be.
    He's also not going to tell us straight up if Demon Hunters are planning to be made in a future expansion.

    A.) Should Demon Hunters not come in the NEXT expansion, people will interpret that as "BUT GC SAID WE'D GET DEMONHUNTERZ" and 'cause a large stampeding roar of morons on the forums.
    B.) A new class is a major sell-point of an expansion if it's one of the main features. They won't reveal a new class is coming until they reveal the expansion in which it's coming first. That's just how it is.
    C.) Do you REALLY think we need another class so soon after receiving our 11th class in WoW? Monks are far from being even remotely "in a good place" mechanically. Do you really want them to have yet another class to balance when so many of the pre-existing classes haven't even found a solid gamestyle yet?

    Demon Hunters could work. I'm not denying that. They play well in Diablo III. But for God's sake, leave GC the hell alone about them. He's not going to give you a straight up answer about it one way or the other. The most I doubt we'll ever get about new possible classes is a "Well I wouldn't COMPLETELY rule it out. Anything is possible."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •