Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well in Sweden Tin Tin is a racist, there are morons all over the world

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Already been discussed here
    Ended up in a lock sadly because people cant discuss this properly like adults and not resort to bashing a religion due to the actions on a minority.
    It's not a minority though, it's in the foundation of the religion. The "moderate" muslims you're going to talk about in reply to this are the ones who are less religious.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    You cant do fuck all these day's without somebody being outraged it's pathetic.
    Welcome to the world of political correctness, where butthurt rules and freedom of speech is a joke played on you by the offended.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone is claiming Jabba is a terrorist, or that real life terrorists like to kill their victims by throwing them into a Sarlacc pit.

That's of course all beside the point, since the model looks nothing like the Hagia Sophia, which was a Christian cathedral before it was a mosque, and is now a secular museum.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ridiculous. Looks nothing like it and everything like a Hutt palace would.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting reading these stories, because I actually know several Saudi and Egyptian students who pretty much point to these depictions of overall outrage as blatant media falsification. The majority of the people really couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Muslim extremists are the stupidest people on earth, just ignore them and this world would be a happier place.
    All religious extremists are that way unfortunately, not just Muslims.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-01-28 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If the palace model resembled the Vatican you'd hear the Pope calling it a sin against God.
    Yet people make fun of christianity all the time, you don't see masses of them raising pogroms or killing people for making a movie or harassing and destroying stores with the same nationality as someone who made a cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Yet people make fun of christianity all the time, you don't see masses of them raising pogroms or killing people for making a movie or harassing and destroying stores with the same nationality as someone who made a cartoon.
    Heard of the Crusades? How about a massive portion of the Christians that outrage against abortion? Also, not to mention all the Catholic Priests that molested little boys. I'm just scratching the surface. I could say more, but I don't feel like getting an infraction.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-01-28 at 02:57 PM.

Heard of the Crusades? How about a massive portion of the Christians that outrage against abortion? Also, not to mention all the Catholic Priests that molested little boys. I'm just scratching the surface. I could say more, but I don't feel like getting an infraction.
    I was trying to think of the right words to reply to this, but all I can say is this isn't even close to a fair comparison. (Not to mention out of date) Different scenarios all together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was trying to think of the right words to reply to this, but all I can say is this isn't even close to a fair comparison. (Not to mention out of date) Different scenarios all together.
    Christians do get upset when we suggest we shouldn't have Christian iconography displayed on public land, though. They go through similar tired rhetoric about a "war on Christianity" and such.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Can you imagine if the monty python team had done.
    Monty python and the holy meteorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8NDBiPTcs

I'll just leave that here, I recommend you spend 3 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Lego should file a counter suit where they take offence to them being offended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a8NDBiPTcs

I'll just leave that here, I recommend you spend 3 minutes.
    I like this guy. Thanks for posting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really ?

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madr...-throw-bombs-o
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/2011...rotesters-play

No need to look as far as crusades to see christian extremists actions

10+ Year Old Account
    I see barely anny resemblance between the lego and the real thing. The only thing in common is a round roof.

It's sad that the offended community purposely spent time looking out for something that might offend them. It must be lonely.

Breivik, might've heard of that one, killed a bunch of people in Norway, as per his manifesto, considers himself 100% christian and one of the words he used to descripe his acts within the text was a "modern crusade"

I was under the impression ALL the Star Wars races were meant to be based on bad racial stereotypes?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!