Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

I like how Metacritic's WoW rating fits its current expansion.

Hi,

There aren't better words to describe Mists of Pandaria than its rating on Metacritic, the best gaming and movie rating site on the web. Although I should say that 4.3 score is too generous and most of the users who have given the expansion marks like : 4,5,6 are too kind.

Please behold the best rating for the current MoP expansion : 0

Finnaly Ill leave you MoP lovers and Panda ass kissers with one simple review :

"Everything about this expansion is terrible. From the lame Pandas to the mind numbingly boring quests. This game is a joke. They dumbed down the game so much it's now aimed at little kids. There are so many better mmorpgs out there for adults nowadays. It feels embarrassing playing wow so most people are quitting. "

Please by all means wow fans, keep playing this piss game , we don't want you playing the next best MMO that would revolutionise the genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tldr version: I hate this game, you are all bads for liking what I do not.

You will be missed, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see the point of this thread. Bashing people who like WoW? Bashing WoW itself?

TROLL. IN THE DUNGEON. Just thought you'd like to know.

Deleted
    lol you take metacritic seriously? You lost all credibility and intellectual capability right there.

Deleted
    BEST RATING FOR MOP : 0

Cya

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    lol you take metacritic seriously? You lost all credibility and intellectual capability right there.
    I take it more seriously than a wow fanboy like yourself

Deleted
    we don't really care

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Hi,

There aren't better words to describe Mists of Pandaria than its rating on Metacritic, the best gaming and movie rating site on the web. Although I should say that 4.3 score is too generous and most of the users who have given the expansion marks like : 4,5,6 are too kind.

"Everything about this expansion is terrible. From the lame Pandas to the mind numbingly boring quests. This game is a joke. They dumbed down the game so much it's now aimed at little kids. There are so many better mmorpgs out there for adults nowadays. It feels embarrassing playing wow so most people are quitting. "

Please by all means wow fans, keep playing this piss game , we don't want you playing the next best MMO that would revolutionise the genre.
    Good luck finding "BETTER" MMORPG as you say. But let me guess. There is none better anyway. SO BAY!!! You will be so missed.

I tried every other mmorpgs which were released after WoW and none was better. So good luck.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Deleted
    WoW is a piss shitty mmo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

Like AoC, Rift, Tera, GW2, SWTOR, and Warhammer Online did?

Reception
    Aggregate scores
    Aggregator Score
    GameRankings 82.39%[25]
    Metacritic 82%[26]
    Review scores
    Publication Score
    Eurogamer 8/10[27]
    G4 4.5/5[28]
    Game Informer ?[29]
    GameSpot 7.5[30]
    GameSpy 4/5[31]
    GamesRadar 4/5[32]
    GameTrailers 8.8/10[33]
    IGN 8.7/10[34]
    PC Gamer UK 82/100[35]

Deleted
    BEST RATING FOR MOP : 0

Cya

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 11:14 AM ----------

I take it more seriously than a wow fanboy like yourself
    That isn't relevant lol. The fact that you even mentioned it in your argument/claims makes you fall flat on your ass from stupidity

Also to reiterate what some others have said, "don't care" but you are amusing.

So these are the fanboys (and antifans) I hear so much about. Well I'll be leaving now.

So why do you come to mmo champion?

Guess I should stop playing then, cause some guy on the internet said it sucks.

Deleted
    WoW is a piss shitty mmo
    Are begging for a ban/an infraction? I mean the creation of this thread was already more than trolling but this...?

Deleted
    I remember when forums were for discussions and people respected that others may have differing opinions. It's pretty clear from the OP that the game's not getting worse, just the players are.

Deleted
    No, by all means , keep playing this piece of shit joke of an MMO

Well, I've personally tried a LOT of other mmos, and there are a few I'm looking foward to. So far however, they haven't lived up to WoW's massive storyline.
    I do frequently try to find better mmos however, but again, another of their fatal flaws is that their player base is large enough that I can actually find enough people in my time zone.

We appreciate your opinion though.
    Raaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just report him and move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.