Help With Recreating A UI

Okay so here's the deal, i'm absolutely in love with this UI I found on Wowuigallery. The problem comes is I have no idea how to create it. So my question is if one of you UI gurus could tell me what I would need to duplicate it. Thank you so much in advance.

http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/cynthara-ui

Instead of duplicating it it would probably save you a lot of work if you just wait until the author uploads the UI. He/she said in the description that it'll be uploaded. So what I'd do is just make a comment on the page and ask/remind the author to upload it.
    I stream raid shenanigans, retro games and general silliness over at twitch.tv/kanthos. 3+ days, 5+ hours every week.

From what I can see he is using Qusemap, not sure what actionbars but almost any will do, probably oUF for unit frames and kgpanels.

Quote Originally Posted by kanthos View Post
    Instead of duplicating it it would probably save you a lot of work if you just wait until the author uploads the UI. He/she said in the description that it'll be uploaded. So what I'd do is just make a comment on the page and ask/remind the author to upload it.
    I have done this but I might remind him, thanks again for the input.

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 10:44 PM ----------

Id also like more addon information if anyone has it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 02:15 PM ----------

So I guess ill try to bump it up for some more help....

Deleted
    Bison for the top-right buff display.
    Pitbull or Shadowed for the unit-frames. (or if you prefer any other unit-frame addon.)
    Dominos or Bartender for the action bars.
    Prat for the chat.
    KG-panels for the 'stripes'.
    Masque and the appropriate skin for the buff and action bar skin.

The easy part is adjusting those addons to have the same dimensions as on the screenshot. The hard part is finding the right textures and borders for the skinning of the addons. Maybe someone else have any input on that.

Get SharedMedia, and scout wowinterface.com for addons with similar textures, download theirs and replace your SharedMedia.